Anyone want any pumpkin seeds?

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by TSYORK, Jan 13, 2007.

1. TSYORK

TSYORK Jhn Boy ina D Trump world

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the local Spit and Whiddle Club (aka The Hardware Store) the other day. Our family has known the family that runs it for years. She was taking down all of her 06 seeds. She said that the germination was fine in them, but she just didn't feel right about selling to customers in 07 as 07 seed. I asked what she was going to do with them and she said that she was going to throw them in the dumpster, so she gave them to me, all two pounds of Wyatt and Quarells pumpkin seeds. There are two different kinds. There is one bag that is the colossal jackolatern pumpkin, and I don't remember the name of it. The other is a pie pumpkin and I think the name of it is Sugar Pie. I'm going to raise pumpkins this year to feed my pigs, but I know I want need this many seeds; I probably have enough seeds to plant the county I live in. I can put like 20-25 seeds of each in a pack to send to you if you would like. I figure they were nice enough to give them to me, i'll pass the courtesy along.

Thanks,

2. TSYORK

TSYORK Jhn Boy ina D Trump world

PM me if you want some.

3. Ravenlost

Ravenlost Well-Known Member Supporter