Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

592 Posts
This is east texas.. its wet... she should prolly have a dehumidifier to help her... there are also some products that help too..

One is called damp rid... you can buy it at home depot and walmart... it helps control moisture in small rooms... i use one in my bathroom and one in my laundry room, where there is always Extra moisture ... i do not have the mildew growing in the bathroom anymore since i started using this product...

She might want to try the damp rid out in her bedroom ... since i am sure it is hard for her to sleep... walmart sells different type containers .. some that can hang on the wall or look like an ice cube tray that will slide under furniture... as well as just a bucket... home depot just sells the bucket kind...

it is a small help... but... sometimes anything is better than nothing

Lynn in texas
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.