Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been so cold here (NW PA). Have you heard any long range predictions for a change back to milder temps?

Please tell me "yes"! :eek:

Stef

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
Stef, I keep watching the 15 day (and you know those aren't all that accurate) but they don't show much relief. We've got so much sitting snow (and piles) that some of this snow may be here in May...

·
Premium Member
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stef, I keep watching the 15 day (and you know those aren't all that accurate) but they don't show much relief. We've got so much sitting snow (and piles) that some of this snow may be here in May...

You know that's not very encouraging, don't you.

Stef:cool:

·
Crazy Canuck
4,172 Posts
According to the farmers' almanac november was to be mild, then dec through march cold and snowy with temps on average about 2 degrees below normal.
Sorry for the bad news...
Up here in my neck of the woods in central Alberta we're still waiting for the first real lasting snowfall ....we've gotten a few flurries now and then but nothing to stick yet. This will probably be another year with not enough snow for snowmobiling....lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
Down here near pittsburgh he have had some snow but nothing is really "staying" just for that day it sticks

But its been COLD
brrrrrrrr
I have had enough of winter I am ready for summer again

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Well down here in South Mo. is not much better had low of 15* high of 36* yesterday. But on Turkey Day it should be 58*,Paula

1 - 9 of 9 Posts