Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious about someone I remember from a while back. I don't remember his name on here though. There was a thread years ago in which people were sharing stories about living places. This member shared some pics and a story about living in or building a structure in the woods. He linked to his blog. I don't really know if this is allowed but I was wondering if anyone remembers him. I won't say the site his blog is on in case that is breaking some kind of rules but his name on the blog was Shackman, though I don't believe that was his name on here. He had a great blog just about his life that he updated regularly but stopped posting all of the sudden a long time ago. I keep checking it every so often but have always wondered if something happened to him. Is this familiar to anyone? It's kind of silly how you can have concern for someone you don't know at all but I guess that is how I have felt since he stopped posting, concerned.

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
I'm sorry, rubbergrip, I am not familiar with the person you mentioned; but I certainly appreciate your concern.

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
That member name does not appear in the member list. He must have had another name when here.

·
sheep & antenna farming
2,845 Posts
Are you thinking of PhilJohnson maybe? He lives somewhere in central Wisconsin, or he did a few years ago. I always enjoyed his adventures and have wondered why he stopped posting here too.

Peg

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just yesterday I was asking about HeritagePigs whereabouts, it was actually agmantoo's return to posting that reminded me that HeritagePigs disappeared - website and all.

Wouldn't it be neat if there was a section like the "About me" or the Introduction section, where people could post stuff like "Off to study alpacas in Peru" or such.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts