Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
i know nothing about it but from reading the info on it and it comes with 5 year warrenty and $139 seems like a good deal

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I don't know anything about this mill personally, but I would just like to add---- How long has the company making the mill been in business and is this a new product of theirs. A manufactures warranty is only good as long as the manufacturer stays in business. Ask me how I learned this one.:flame: tyusclan momma

·
Registered
642 Posts
Yes I own this specific grain mill. I have only owned it for probably 6 months. It works great. I haven't had any problems with mine. It grinds the flour nice and fine. It sounds like a jet engine when it is running. Hope that helps. You can pm me if you have any more questions.

downhome

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
I have this mill and love it. Use it weekly for all my bread baking. Super fast delivery,too. We like the large capacity so you don't have to keep dumping flour as your grind. Guess it is a bit loud but so fast you don't have to listen to it for long! We've had ours about a year and no problems. DEE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts