Anyone Interested in Moving to Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by EKyleM, Mar 27, 2018.

1. EKyleM

EKyleM New Member

Hello All, my wife and I bought a place a couple of years ago with intentions of homesteading to a degree. We wanted chickens for fresh eggs, a garden, and maybe some larger animals.

Long story short, we have the perfect place, it just didn't work out for us. About the time we bought it, our son was diagnosed with cancer and our time and money went to him.

We are moving on to another area and our place is for sale.

10 acres. About half pasture, the other half house, lawn, and woods. Great deer, squirrel, and turkey hunting.

If anyone may be interested in buying it, you can find it here...https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...Cemetery-Rd_Jacks-Creek_TN_38347_M87020-85855

2. Julhomestead8

Julhomestead8 New Member

Man, I wish it were in a different part of TN. My husband has a job in Huntsville. I may discuss it as a vacay property lol. Creek on the property?

3. EKyleM

EKyleM New Member

Hi There. Yes, there is a creek at the back of the property. I hope the job in Huntsville is going well. Have a good one.

4. GTX63

GTX63 Well-Known Member

Tenn is growing fast and I haven't seen a lot of rural property that stayed on the market for more than a month or two. Godspeed.

5. In The Woods

In The Woods Well-Known Member

Boy is this tempting! We are both retired and getting tired of NW Penna winters!

If only I could sell my place first....

A very important question - does the place have any neighbors within view or within earshot? Can the house be seen from the road? Isolation is paramount if/when we ever move. Rural Tennessee is on my short list of places.