Anyone In The Carolinas

Discussion in 'Pigs' started by frog1437, Apr 11, 2005.

1. frog1437

frog1437 Well-Known Member

I am looking for someone in North or South Cakalaki that has feeder piglets avaliable. thanks in advance for any help.

2. agmantoo

agmantoo agmantoo Supporter

contact Beeman who frequents this site.

3. arnoldw

arnoldw Well-Known Member

Go to the Auction in Chadburn NC. Its held every Monday and starts at 12. Dont be late they sale pigs first then goats and cows. I have 10 sows and I have a man that buys everyone of my feeders he can get. There are very few Auctions in NC that sale pigs anymore. Most of central NC. are commercial growers and they go directly to the meat markets. There is a Auction in Darlington SC that sales pigs but I dont remember what day of the week it is. I went to the Auction in Chadburn today and feeder where over 5o cents a lb. Hope this helps
    Arnoldw

4. frog1437

frog1437 Well-Known Member

I have been in contact with Mr. Beeman he will not have any avaliable for a couple of months.He was very helpful and I appreciate his help.(i was hoping to come across a few a little sooner.) Chadburn doesn't ring a bell I tried to look it up on mapquest but couldn't find it.Is that the name of the city or just the auction house? Thanks for the help............

5. Tater'sPa

Tater'sPa Well-Known Member

Chadbourn, NC is about.....hmmm 70 miles west of Wilmington.
    Here's a list of a few livestock auctions
    NC weekly sale barn auctions

Also, You can check the NC AG review online paper or hard copy, placing a "wanted ad" is usually very helpful.