Homesteading Forum banner

Anyone in SE Missouri

761 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  BeeFree 
#1 ·
I am 99.9999% sure I'm moving to PA in the fall. However, Mom wants me to look at southeastern MO so I'd be closer to home. Hence, I am looking. ^_^

Anyone in the Cape Girardeau area? What do you like about it? Any realtors you recommend? Any cool properties for rent for cheap that stick out?

There, I've locked. ^_^

Cait

#3 ·
I Think The Cape G Area Is The Forgotton Gem Of Missouri. Beautiful Area. People Are Nice. Housing Is Reasonable, Not Cheap, Not Terribly Hight. I Would Not Go Lower Than Sikeston. But From Sikeston To Saint Gen West To Farmington Is A Good Area. Some Parts The Ground Is Very Rocky, And Clay. If I Ever Move Again, It Will Be To That Area.

Randy

#4 ·
I have lived near Cape before. It is a pretty good city. It has a lot of eating, shopping, & medical places. It also has a good college.

Guessing you would need to find rentals out of the city to get a better deal. Delta, Jackson, Oran, Chaffee, are just a few cities that are not far away.

Cape has a Sam's store. I think the p&G Factory is still there. Not certain. It has an airport.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.