Anyone in/near Indiana want to make a trade?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Wannabee, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Wannabee

Wannabee Foggy Dew Farms

I have a 1969 Wilderness Outdoor World camper that we bought 2 years ago for $900. It sleeps 3 adults, you could modify to sleep more. Air conditioning works great, it has a stool and a shower, stove, fridge. Never used the propane to heat water, heat the camper, or cool the fridge, we just used it for cooking only. Fridge also runs on electric. Doesn't leak. Wanting to sell for around $700, but what I would really like to do is to trade it for goats!!!

We really want a milk goat, but if you have goats and are willing to put a package together, I am willing to trade and willing to deliver the camper!

It is small, it is old, but it still works fine. We would like a few goats in exchange....

Thanks!

2. glenberryfarm

glenberryfarm Well-Known Member

How big is the camper? Any pictures?

3. Wannabee

Wannabee Foggy Dew Farms

Camper is 17'6 from the front of the ball to the bumper. Yep - I have pictures and would love to post them here, but I'm not sure how...I'll be happy to email them though if you want to pm me and give me your email!

Thanks!!

4. Freeholder

Freeholder Well-Known Member

Sounds like what you have is a camp trailer . A camper sits on the back of a pick-up truck! :baby04:

Kathleen

5. Wingdo

Wingdo Well-Known Member Supporter

I might have a package of percentage Boers I'd be willing to trade. Of course I do need to see some photos and ultimately, the trailer itself, before I can give you anything in stone.

My email is:

Wingdo@fuse.net

Wing