Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to Kathleen Blair last night and got an email from her this morning. She is wishing Orphy's DH a speedy recovery.
But she's running out of cage space.

We have 3 pair and 2 bucks paid for. Two pair are old enough to need their own cages, in fact, the does are about old enough to breed. She has other people interested and she just had 2 more litters of Zils. So while we are still guaranteed the rabbits that have been paid for, we might miss out on these older individuals.

She has generously said that she can keep them until the AZ Convention and will bring them there if someone can meet her, but after that she really, really needs the cage space. She even said if we can get someone to pick them up, she'll breed the 2 older does with unrelated bucks beforehand so we can get them already bred and by genetics that wouldn't be available otherwise.

So if anyone's is going to the AZ state convention show, weekend of Feb 13, it would help a lot of people out if you could pick up the buns for us. Orphy's DH has the idea he'll be fit to travel by then, but I think Orphy is going to club him with a rubber mallet to keep him in bed so he can heal. Men!
Also, if someone could get back to me as soon as possible, I told her I'd let her know soon, she's already going out of her way for us.

·
aka avdpas77
3,411 Posts

It's deathly quiet. :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts