Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey neighbors,
DH and i are looking at a good sized homestead in the Bolivar area. Anyone have any warnings,input or encouragement on the subject? It is a little farther north than we were planning to move, but it was just the perfect setup. However we aren;t familiar with the area and its quirks/problems. Any heads up you can give would be great!
Now if it just won;t sell until we can decide whether or not to put in an offer!
Sigh!
Mimsmommy in Arkansas

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the encouraging replies! Well, the property we are looking at right now is in between Halfway and Bolivar. We had originally been focusing on south of Springfield, but we just fell in love with that propertyand we were suprised at how scenic and beautiful the area is--it doesn;t look so hilly on the map. Well, as i wrote before, our luck will be that it will sell before we can get our ducks in a row. I guess i should have more faith in Providence; what will be will be. sigh! Paul-- i am subscribed to your list group--but i was already on here so i posted here first :eek:
Missy--i will keep you post on whether or not we turn up as neighbors! :) Even if that property sells, we are open to looking in that area now, so who knows where we will end up!
thanks, y'all!
mimsmommy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.