· Registered
22,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: RJ2019

· Registered
22,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure how to take that. Seems to me we all had lots of info and made our own choices. . If anyone is to blame, it's the people that enforced the mandates. Everyone should have been able to take it or leave it.
I agree, but if they want to blame someone for not warning them, they should blame the MSM and social media. Several doctors posted videos saying they had concerns about the vax and they were promptly banned. Those of us posting on boards like this had no knowledge of vaxxines at all. Myself, all I knew was my general distrust of government and big corporations. Then, when the vaccine makers were given immunity from lawsuits, I got even more concerned. Auto makers are required to warranty a new car and my health is far more important to me than a vehicle.

· Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
3,627 Posts
"The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands."

That has got to be the dumbest thing I have seen since I stopped watching CBS and CNN "news".

· newfieannie
10,850 Posts
i dont know about that article but i'm in the same boat . my brother tells me now i should have been more forceful with him .i couldn't do anymore than what i did. he didn't want to get it but his son made the appointment and he said he had to go along with it to keep the peace in the family. now he wishes he hadn't. he's the one with all the education not me. i didn't let anyone tell me what to do. i chose not to myself and whatever they did is on them now. ~Georgia

· Unapologetically me
20,013 Posts
I don't know that it's a parody sight or not, but it reads like a MSNBC article.
Always someone else's fault.

Reactions: poppy

· Registered
10,414 Posts
I don’t know if it’s parody or not but, when they eventually backtrack on their claims that the “vaccinated” can’t shed the spike proteins (they spent so much effort telling us that was a myth that you just KNOW it’s going to come out to be true), we’re going to have no choice but to set up wood chippers in front of incinerators and politely ask the “vaccinated” to hop in… and they’ll obviously be compelled to do the right thing and help others to “stop the spread”.

· Premium Member
34,824 Posts
When Pfizer stopped updating the health status and covid status of the vaccine volunteers, they should have known there were issues. When the hesitant started asking for more information they should have joined us with demands for more details instead of ostrasizing and wishing covid, unemployment and death on those who asked for more information. They should blame Joe and his illegal vaccine mandates.

3,627 Posts
Y'all need to read the following: Link

· Registered
4,907 Posts
I looked at some other article and they seem to be legit. A little Kooky, but not parodies. Are some of the vaxxed now claiming victim status because the unvaxxed didn't warn them about side effects of vaccines?

They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us? - IQfy
I looked at all the different sections (departments?) on that website, it's kind of like a forum the way it's set up. I think it's a little bit kooky and strange but the stories in there don't seem to be intended as parodies or satire, I think they are all taking it very seriously but aren't able to remain unbiased. Seems to be a place to go for people who mainly want to complain or read about whatever is the most popular trending complaint du jour in their particular society, not everybody's society.

The Relationships and especially the Voice sections were very bizarre and a couple of the rather more ghoulish "it happened to me" stories made my gorge rise in my throat but the Home and Gardens section was more interesting and actually had some helpful tips for amateurs and newbie gardeners.

I was both sorry and amused to read that all the moderators of the website have been traumatized by troll comments they've been getting there and are suffering from PTSD because of it. That makes me think it's a new and fairly amateur website staffed by inexperienced young people who have been sheltered from most of the harder realities of today's societies. And I think the editors and other staff are all young and biased and rather unrealistic wannabee SJW's.

I wouldn't go back to read there again, it's too young for me and also has too many large picture advertisements that were interfering with the speed of my computer. I had to clear the computer of all interferences after I finished looking at the website.

· Registered
8,019 Posts
Y'all need to read the following: Link
I didn't believe them the first time, why would I believe them now?

My first thought was, this has to be satire. On the other hand, this could be the new official group think. Remember it doesn't have to be true or make sense. They just need to "feel like it should be". And, no matter what the outcome is, it isn't their fault.

· Registered
241 Posts
I tried to warn viewers on this site on more than a few occasions but beaten down hard by most of the comments. I was a conspiracy theorist or worse, how could I be so evil as to risk others health. No one was willing to look beyond what they were being brainwashed with. Now many are suddenly dying or having serious complications.
I really have a hard time with realizing almost no one would react more harshly with experimental dna changing Big Pharma propaganda.

3,627 Posts
And yet, I still see many, many people still wearing those useless dust masks in Walmart and Kroger.

It seems to have become a public display symbol of "I swear allegiance to big government" . . . kind of like wearing a 'Biden for President' T-shirt.

Or, maybe it's just ugly folks who are hiding behind their masks. :)

· newfieannie
10,850 Posts
well i must confess i do wear the mask around crowds. i will wear it tomorrow when i go to walmart. it's mostly shoulder to shoulder in there on fridays. i'll wear it because of the colds and flu running rampant around here now and i dont want to take a chance on getting anything. ~Georgia

· Registered
44,015 Posts
I looked at some other article and they seem to be legit. A little Kooky, but not parodies. Are some of the vaxxed now claiming victim status because the unvaxxed didn't warn them about side effects of vaccines?

They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us? - IQfy
When our spinning heads start to slow down, and we regain our equilibrium and composure someone has to come along to make them regain speed to keep us off balance.

Off balance and confused is the desired state of the American mind.

Reactions: Paumon

· Premium Member
34,824 Posts
Some people, especially the immunocompromised, wear masks for their own protection.

The ones that are laughable are the ones wearing their masks across their bottom lip. I saw 3 people wearing masks that way in the hospital today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts