1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,422 Posts
I keep an eye on everything, but I don't know that Israel and Palestine going at it (again) is going to really affect us too much here. Even worst case, with some militants smuggling a nuclear weapon into Jerusalem, wouldn't do much more than land a large number of refugees on our shores.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I keep a pretty close eye on anything concerning Israel and war, especially if Russia or Iran start rattling sabers. But it doesn't affect my prepping, other than my spiritual preps.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'm waiting for Israel to destroy Damascus. Not that I want it to happen but I know it will and that, when Damascus is destroyed, time is nearly over. It isn't in my power to correct the issues in the ME, all I can do is watch the signs as they unfold.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Of course, Israel wants to do this but... I can't help feeling our government isn't encouraging it. I believe they'd encourage it to take our focus off of our depression.

·
I am good without god.
858 Posts
We shall see how that over there affects us here. So far it seems limited to a small area. If it expands, we may be in for some even more interesting times.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm waiting for Israel to destroy Damascus. Not that I want it to happen but I know it will and that, when Damascus is destroyed, time is nearly over. It isn't in my power to correct the issues in the ME, all I can do is watch the signs as they unfold.

You must be referring to Isaiah 10.

Things seem longer than expected, but I think it will be WITHIN 4 years that Israel and Syria will duke it out.
Perhaps in 6 months, maybe a year. But I think it'll be within the next 4 years.

Now, the next administration, that's another story. Not sure how they'll treat Israel.

·
Registered
12,333 Posts
I update myself on most of the worlds hotspots, in my morning briefing.

The trigger to a 'hard' TEOTWAWKI is in the ME. Israel has a Samson plan. If they're about to be exterminated, they'll ensure all of their enemies go down with them.

So Israel is very important.... If they could only destroy all of their enemies at once, and be done with it, the world would be better off. Alas, probably won't happen. Without the ME's Oil, quite a few Americans would die.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I been watching Israel for years, as they are the "hinge" of the door, so to speak. When they blow up the Dome of the rock & start rebuilding the Temple. Then the flood gates will swing wide open. I also believe that the only reason the USA exists as a world power today is because of our support of Israel. When we withdraw that support, the end of our standing of being the "Greatest Nation" on earth is near.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I been watching Israel for years, as they are the "hinge" of the door, so to speak. When they blow up the Dome of the rock & start rebuilding the Temple. Then the flood gates will swing wide open. I also believe that the only reason the USA exists as a world power today is because of our support of Israel. When we withdraw that support, the end of our standing of being the "Greatest Nation" on earth is near.
I agree with the last part you said.

But there's actually enough space to build a 3rd temple without destroying anything, just north of the Dome of the Rock.

The Dome of the Tablets just about marks the spot where the Holy of holies was; which was precisely west of the Golden Gate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts