anybody in mn got goats for sale?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by myrandaandkids, Jun 15, 2006.

1. myrandaandkids

myrandaandkids Well-Known Member

need more goats breed not too important although i like saaen and bore most, i really need a buck NOTWEATHERED but more does would help too, anyway, get back to me if ya can, i appreciate it :)

2. tbishop

tbishop Well-Known Member

I know saanen and boer breeders near Grand Rapids where I live. If you like, I can PM you their names and numbers. I don't know if we are too far for you. I don't know what they have for sale, but I can find out this weekend at the rabbit show in Grand Rapids.

Tim B.

3. myrandaandkids

that would be great, gr is only 70 or less miles from me.thanks

4. JAS

JAS Well-Known Member

Try contacting Circlevranch here on the forum. They are in western MN and I know they have some for sale (Boer, Oberhasli, Alpine crosses). I think he said they had a few 3/4 Boer bucklings for sale that look pretty good. I have gotten some good stock from them. Good luck.

5. myrandaandkids

6. circlevranch

circlevranch Well-Known Member

Hi There,
    We have some goats for sale at this time. We have Oberhasli's, Alpine/cross and Boer cross. We also have young bucks (bucklings) for sale both Boer and Oberhasli. We have both older does and doelings for sale with a good selection to choose from. Our goats are in western MN. as we live along the South Dakota / Minnesota border. Please feel free to email me @ debbutch@itctel.com

Thanks Jas I owe ya one:)