Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called them, and asked questions. I guess the ball is slowly rolling. Anybody have any good or bad experiences with them?

·
Premium Member
8,999 Posts
I have no experience with them.

I believe your lifestyle and their business practices will not mesh well at all, and you will not be doing business with each other.

Be careful in understanding what they are doing, asking for, and getting signed up. Their goal is to make a big loan, secured by as much of you as rapt hey can get signed up, and then add as many fees as they possibly can.

A local bank has to be in the community, and can't tick off too many people and stay in business.

Not so with these.they will find people all across the country, and don't need to play nice or honest at all, they do not live in the neighborhood.

Be careful.

Paul

·
Registered
37 Posts
We used Quicken to get the mortgage for our new place. The breadwinner is a truck driver, and it took about 3 months from start to finish, including the pre-approval and the property hunting. We did have a couple of communication issues along the way but frequent phone calls and daily access to the MyQuicken folder helped to expedite the process and kept all 3 of us in the loop. What's really great is that we still have access to our loan team if we have questions about anything related to our mortgage or mortgage insurance or taxes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts