Anybody else having trouble getting on this site?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Milking Mom, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

I have not been able to get on this site in several days. I keep getting that same message that says "You have selected to download a file from this site"... blah blah blah....just like on the other dairy goat board that we can't get onto anymore. I accidentally got on here today because I looked up an old post on the web.

2. Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams Well-Known Member

EEEgads!! don't want to be hearing that!! :eek: :no: :eek:

are you sure you wern't accidently trying to get to the other site? haven't had any problems, and checking, yep, the other site is still down.. bummer

3. metromaples2

metromaples2 Guest

This site has been working fine for me but that other forum is still doing that download message.

Jeri

4. oldmcdonaldsfarm

oldmcdonaldsfarm Well-Known Member

No problems here

I sure do miss the other site :(

5. Sondra Peterson

Sondra Peterson Well-Known Member

no problems here either

Oldmacdonald
    I guess since my desk is full of junk that means my mind must be also, right? :p

6. Al. Countryboy

Al. Countryboy Well-Known Member

Once a few days ago and just now I had to shut down and start up computer again because I couldn't get on this site. It took for ever to come up and had a page that finally come up giving all kinds of reasons for not getting on this site. I figured that it was a problem on my end. Like others, this is not a good time for me for the site to go down. :no: :no: :no: We are four to six weeks before kids start getting here. :)

7. trickham

trickham Well-Known Member

I had this trouble the other day. I finally fixed it by deleting my cache file.

8. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

I had a problem like 2 days ago and it did the same thing you said it did Milking Mom

And Al. Countryboy you say that NOW isn't a good time for it to go down on YOU because YOUR kidding starts in 4-6 weeks....what about me?!?!?! I have a doe due in a week and its my first time!! EEEKK! Sorry just had to say that :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: . I am just playing around wit ya AL. Countryboy..although it is true :haha: .

MotherClucker

9. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

Hmmm....not sure what the problem was, but I am able to get on here now. Thank Goodness. I was about to have withdrawals. AHHHH. I am sure I will be needing help too. :p