Any Seeds or Rootings?

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by chickflick, Apr 19, 2006.

1. chickflick

chickflick Well-Known Member

Hi.... Since I've moved, I've just now gotten my new sq. ft. bed built and need some HEIRLOOM veggies. I am in S. Texas, so it's time to plant. If anyone has anything to share (or sell) please contact me by email:
    cherterr18@hotmail.com

Yes, I KNOW there are websites, but I just figured this would be quicker! :):) Is Daryl still around here w/ his stevia?????

I'm just looking for REGULAR stuff, nothing real exotic.. green beans, tomatos, peppers, spinach, lettuce, peas, squash, peas, etc. (I'll save the cool crop stuff for fall!:):)
    Okay.. THANKS
    :)

2. VALENT

VALENT Well-Known Member

Sears Hardware stores have quite a collection of Burpee Heirloom varieties of seeds. They are on sale also. You do need to get planting though.
    By the way, I think it may be too late to have much success with lettuce and possibly spinach.

3. Daryll in NW FLA

Daryll in NW FLA Well-Known Member

Stevia plants-well rooted cuttings 5 for $15.00 and that price includes shipping by priority mail in the USA. Postal money orders or well hidden cash ONLY. Personal checks will be returned. Growing instructions included with your order. Daryll Smallwood 391 Wisteria Lane Chipley,Fl 32428-4712