Any one in MI looking for goats?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Caren, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Caren

Caren Well-Known Member Supporter

I was given the number to a lady that is a veternarian at MSU that is trying to downsize her herd. I was given the number by the president of the MDGA I then spoke with the lady that got me in to goats she assured me that these are good clean goats.

So if anyone is interested I'll pm you her phone number.

This lady is very over worked and is VERY reasonable on her prices.

Caren

2. michiganfarmer

michiganfarmer Max Supporter

Im looking for a milking goat or 2. I dotnknow how much they give, but Id like a galon per day. I wont have a place for them untill june

3. bill not in oh

bill not in oh Well-Known Member

What kind of goats?

How much?

How many?

What part of Michigan? I'd be coming from Ohio so the U.P. is a different trip for me than Detroit...

If you don't want to or can't answer these questions here (I'm pretty sure most folks interested would ask these questions) just pm the phone no. and I'll call her....

4. jzuniga

jzuniga New Member

I would like to know these things too, w/o having to make a long distance call if possible! ;)

~Janelle

5. Caren

Caren Well-Known Member Supporter

It was just a handfull of goats. I'm not sure how many or what kind. I was only interested in the Lamancha Alpine cross. I think she has does kids and wethers.

Personally I think she is worth a long distance call. Chances are you'll leave a message and she'll call you back.

Caren

6. stacygoats

stacygoats Well-Known Member

I might be interested in a couple to add to my small herd, but it depends on where she's located. With the cold weather here I wouldn't want to haul them very far.
    Do you know where she's located? I'm in SE Michigan, so Ann Arbor, Hillsdale areas wouldn't be that bad, but further north may be tough. Please supply a phone #, as I have been known to put a goat in the back seat to transport if I'm really determined .(My daughters always get a kick out of transporting young animals in my car.)

Thanks

7. Farm boy88

Farm boy88 Active Member

It would be a long drive for me if she is near state :(