Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
de oppresso liber
16,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife's company is wanting everyone to go paperless and is willing to, supposedly, pony up $100 toward a phone and $30 or $40 (memory slipping again) per month to cover the extra data used.

She has found a factory refurbished LG G2 32GB (unlocked) for $230. What's your opinion of the phone in general, buying factory refurbished (we'd done it before and its worked out) and the price?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Both me and my Wife have LG G2'S. Love this phone. Have had Android phones since the beginning. Lo ve the Android OS. No problems with this phone.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Me, my wife, daughter and 3 of my managers have the G2. Good phone, but I went from about 70 hours of use time down to about 24 hours after one of the software updates. I used to LOVE this phone...now I like it.

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
The wife's company is wanting everyone to go paperless and is willing to, supposedly, pony up $100 toward a phone and $30 or $40 (memory slipping again) per month to cover the extra data used.
So, what you are saying, is that for the convenience of the company, they are wanting your wife to spend $130.00 or more plus monthly costs over $30.00?

What's wrong with this picture?

Methinks they should be footing all costs.

Reactions: handymama

·
de oppresso liber
16,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, what you are saying, is that for the convenience of the company, they are wanting your wife to spend $130.00 or more plus monthly costs over $30.00?

What's wrong with this picture?

Methinks they should be footing all costs.

She doesn't have to use the new system they are just encouraging people to switch. It'd be more convenient for her as well as the company to be able to go paperless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts