Any Indiana Rabbit People Here?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by lonelyfarmgirl, Nov 13, 2006.

1. lonelyfarmgirl

lonelyfarmgirl Well-Known Member Supporter

If there are, I have a really nice young buck I'd like to trade for a doe. He is half mini-lop, half florida white. He is off my main harem buck that passed away over the summer. He is solid white, and has upright ears. He is pretty big. I'd like to trade for a young, large doe if there is anyone interested.

2. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say Hi! I'm an Indiana rabbit raiser : ) I don't have anything to trade however as I'm re vamping the herd and have butchered down to an all time small warren of 3! I'm looking for new blood.. Maybe some Chins, or Martins.. something different! :cool:

3. Willowynd

Willowynd Well-Known Member

Hi I am in Indiana as well. I am just getting started again with french lops (last time I raised them was 15 yrs ago). I really do not need another buck right now as only have 2 does and a buck currently, just thought I would say hi :) What part of Ind are you in? I am north of Ft Wayne.

Willow

4. lonelyfarmgirl

lonelyfarmgirl Well-Known Member Supporter

I currently am in Indianapolis. I would love to get some satins, or angoras if either of you know of any.

5. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

I must not be far from you willow I'm up in Angola! an hour north of fort wayne

6. Willowynd

Willowynd Well-Known Member

Sherrie- your not far from me at all. I am actually north of Churubusco. We should get together sometime.

Willow