Homesteading Forum banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

Premium Member
My wife, world traveler, purveyor of knowledge, fountain of information, tells me tht this cat is a Russian Blue. Since I have been lately informed by the pest that he is a male he shall henceforth be called Boris. Actually Boris was a Bulgarian, but what the hell.
Oooh, lucky you! Now it will cost you less to have Boris neutered than if he were a she 馃樅.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Boris has not reached puberty yet. He will not be put on the payroll. Feed and shelter, but if he wants insurance and a pension he will have to go elsewhere.

Premium Member
He has probably fathered several already and they're just waiting in the wings to move in with Boris. I sense trouble brewing.
It鈥檚 not Boris fault if the neighbors won鈥檛 spay their females. When he gives birth to a litter, by all means, neuter him!

Registered
Acta non verba
Neutering will help not make sure any future kittens of his don't leech off more public. :p

Registered
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
LOL, Snowlady: I laughed at that picture and learned from it. Damned cat jumped off the top of my grill this afternoon while I was sitting in a chair, landed on my back, clawed my shoulder and got tossed into the yard. Five minutes later he wanted to climb on my lap. He is learning thart NO means a swat if he disobeys.

Premium Member
I like our outside cats. It is so nice not to have that filthy mouse crap all over my garage and shed shelves. And I like not having mouse-chewed-up spark plug wires. My cats earn their keep.

Registered
I've always been a dog person.in which I've had a pomaranian for just over 10 1/2 year's now.but just the other day I was heading over to visit with someone.there she is.a young kitten dab smack in the middle of the road.i stopped n got her.that was just about 2 week's ago.suppose to be getting a package of pee pads for her tomorrow.the dog puts up with her.lol

Registered
Eye Sky Dog breed Carnivore Fawn

Today's rescue plus her/his littermate that is grey and black striped.
A customer I built a deck for called and said they were wedged under the step at ground level that had a box frame.
I unscrewed the 2x12x16 step and I don't know how they even got into such a tight spot.
He/she hissed and spit until I drug him/her out
Cool cat.馃

61 - 80 of 85 Posts