Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened across this forum today while doing some reading and decided to join. I've been doing research on homesteading for years but have been so overwhelmed I haven't been sure where to start. It hasn't helped that my husband thinks I'm nuts when I tell him the ideas I've found or that our kids are less than overjoyed when asked to put down their video games to help out! So I'm excited to find a place like this one and I'm hoping it'll help me help my family to achieve a better way of life.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome fellow Texan :)

Don't have any kids or partner of my own but I see the same problem with many kids...me to sometimes...Lol...But I found this site cause I was interested in such things and hope to have my own place someday. Good luck with your journey.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
welcome, what part of TX are ya in? I'm south of the metromess myself.

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
I am in Peaster
Cool! I never would have thought I'd have Peaster and Springtown neighbors here! I frequent both Springtown Feed and Pilgrims. Nice to know I'm not alone out here!

Do you ranch? We are a horse ranch but I have a Brangus bull and have been waiting for the market to settle down to get a few heifers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts