Animals exiting Yellowstone, and earthquake feature

Discussion in 'Survival & Emergency Preparedness' started by ronron, Apr 3, 2014.

1. ronron

ronron Well-Known Member

I read in two different places today that animals were leaving Yellowstone in droves.
    Also someone posted on my Facebook page about prison escapees from a prison in Chile after the earthquake... I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about the Yellowstone animals... And as if you don't have enough problems after an earthquake yea now escapees, any comments or suggestions?

2. bajiay

bajiay bajiay Supporter

I was told that Alex Jones was talking about the Yellowstone thing on Coast to Coast radio Tuesday night. I can't find anything about it on the net though. Kinda scary...as the crow flies, I'm only an hour from there.

3. Palmetto1

Palmetto1 Well-Known Member

4. Forerunner

Forerunner Well-Known Member

Don't know about prophetics, or even how to "read" this data, but here is the site that monitors seismic activity in the park.

Each circle represents a separate quake, and the two bigger ones from late march have been buried on the graph by dozens of smaller ones, all swarmed at the same location.

That seems kinda out of the norm, to me.....

http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yellowstone/yellowstone_monitoring_47.html

5. cfuhrer

cfuhrer Wood Nymph / Toxophilite

I haven't seen anything about an animal mass exodus, but I wouldn't be surprised. Animals are amazingly intuitive, as we all know.

Carlos Mencia (a comedian) did some great work shortly following the 2004 Tsunami. One of his bits was about animals and how "if you see a dog run by with a cat on its back and a mouse holding onto its tail, you need to follow them."

I'm in SW Wyoming and the only reason thought of the Yellowstone Supervolcano doesn't keep me up at night is because I am pretty sure we would be in the first wave of people to "checkout" and we'd never know it was coming.

6. 7thswan

7thswan Well-Known Member Supporter

G.Beck and the guys were talking about this. 1 of them lived near Mt. St Helens. He said after it erupted he had 2 inches of ash on his car. Dh and I got to talking about it if Yellowstone erupted, he's the weather expert. I had read the book, We almost lost Detroit, so it was bugging me, because I keep seeing/hearing this being brought up.
    Now with reading this book I'm reading for the last 2 nights, it matters even more.
    I will post other info I've read when I come across it today.

puddlejumper007 likes this.
  7. 7thswan

Animals running.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_csBXWlUA4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

8. Ziptie

Ziptie Well-Known Member

thought that this comment was really good,,

"Bison galloping down a highway, away from Yellowstone, is indeed freaky. But far more disturbing to me is the fact that the bison appear to be obeying traffic laws":heh:

9. 7thswan

This from a man that does Bible codes.No Link, from comments elsewhere:
    you asked me to check Yellowstone in the Bible code. I found its Hebrew spelling at a skip of 1356 in the book of Numbers chapters 14 thru 20 at a 1.89% probability. The Hebrew word for volcano, “Har-Ga’ash,” comes up at a skp of 1807. The two “finds” are compact with a matrix of 452. “To erupt” comes up three times at low skips and the 8th of Iyyar 5774 as well as the 8th of May 2014 seem very prominent in the encryptions relative to the same matrix.
    The plain text has to do with Israel being sent into the wilderness for 40 years and the rebellion of Korach, when the earth opens up and swallows the rebels who were against Moses. In versus 31 thru 33 of chapter 16: “. . the ground clave asunder that was under them: and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed them up, and their houses . . . and all that appertained to them went down alive into the pit and the earth closed upon them and they perished . . ”

10. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

7thswan and bigjon like this.
  11. 7thswan

12. wy_white_wolf

wy_white_wolf Just howling at the moon

Just goes to show someone will believe it if you post it on the internet.

13. 7thswan

Who says anyone believes it? People can make up their own mind when they come together, gather,read enough info.

bigjon likes this.
  14. where I want to

where I want to Well-Known Member

I would run too if the Grizzlies are waking up.

15. belladulcinea

belladulcinea Well-Known Member

The two bringing up the rear at the end of the video were older buffalo.

When we went to Yellowstone in 1995 we stayed inside the park and there were several tremors. At the time we didn't think anything about it.

16. ronron

ronron Well-Known Member

17. Palmetto1

Scary graph

7thswan likes this.
  18. irondale

irondale Well-Known Member

When I went to Yellowstone the bison following the traffic rules really stood out to me. Although a herd of them will cross the road wherever and whenever they want.

19. Palmetto1

20. where I want to

where I want to Well-Known Member

But what are the axes measuring- I can't read it clearly. One says cumulative but I can't see what is accumulating. I think uplift in centimeters but I just can't tell. Anyway a cumulative curve will always go up- more sharply during periods of activity, slower thereafter.