·
Banned
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
This is my life
3,869 Posts
I love it LOL

If it were not for the poop stains on the chair I would sooo want one of those.

·
Farm lovin wife
3,236 Posts
:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Notice the Grey (African Grey) in the cage bopping too? I had a Bare-eyed Cockatoo for a bunch of years and she was just as goofy. They are great birds but perpetual 2 year olds - noisy and destructive with a temper. :) Ya gotta be a certain type of person to keep one.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
He's on the beat and everything. You should send that in to one of those funniest home video shows. I'll bet you would win something.

·
Banned
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sancraft, it's not mine, somebody just sent the link to me. But you're right, the person who has that blog really should submit it to Funny Home Videos.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Goes to show that Backstreet Boys are for the birds. ;)
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to stand to listen to the song without the dancing. He loses the beat a couple of times, but picks right back up like a trooper. I love the way he shakes his crest forward at the end.

I don't have birds because I have cats. Otherwise I'd have at least a couple of budgies, they are lots of fun.

·
I love South Dakota
5,320 Posts
I had a cockatiel that learned to dance from my daughter (teenybopper). This was back during the "Hanson" craze.

I was home one day and she was playing music in her room, and a "hanson" song came on. The bird started bobbing and swaying and chirping. Found out that when I was at work my daughter and her friends would crank up the living room stereo (the room the bird was in) and dance around - and the bird picked it up from them. He only did it to specific Hanson songs too. She had never noticed and thought it was really cool that the bird liked Hanson.

I am so glad she grew up!

Cathy

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Who says White Birds can't dance! LOL
The first time I received that video(last year?) the title said "Play that Funky Music, White Bird" :rotfl: What's really sad, is that I sit there, watching him, and moving my head up and down to the beat :rolleyes: The bird in the cage next to him does that too.

·
The Awesome PT & Friends
2,178 Posts
Ow, I have a crick in my neck now :) That was funny!

·
Registered
998 Posts
So I need to explain what is really happening here. That bird is trying to get that music out of his head. He is hoping that at some place on the back of that chair there is a dead spot in the sound. It all looks innocent and fun until you really understand what is going through the bird's head.:nana:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts