And Why Again Am I The Way I Am

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by big rockpile, Sep 11, 2017.

1. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Oh she still don't like my color. Not necessarily color but more ancestry, not Good German.

big rockpile

2. mnn2501

mnn2501 Dallas

That doesn't have to be family. We paid people (professional movers) the last 2 moves we did.

MoBookworm1957 likes this.

3. big rockpile

Oh might as well stay here never owned a place that didn't have problems. Only place close was our Farm in middle of nowhere then had a Guy once a year come tell us how much he hated us being there messing up his hunting.

Found this place for $40,000 not going to find the same for the same price.

big rockpile

4. sisterpine

sisterpine Goshen Farm Supporter

brp you are right about that. Nothing is getting less expensive. I figure get the best place you can easily afford on one income and then spend the rest of your life making it the place you want it to be.

MoBookworm1957 and licomi like this.
  5. big rockpile

I guess the woman the neighbor hired to do the fence they told her to do best she can. So she is hanging over the fence with a brush getting what she can.

big rockpile

6. MoBookworm1957

MoBookworm1957 Well-Known Member

He had a chance to buy property.
    But chose not too.
    Don't sweat the neighbor.

7. haley1

haley1 Well-Known Member

Why don't you bury the hatchet and allow the fence to be painted? Step up

RichNC likes this.
  8. big rockpile

Tried the owners want this to be the way it is. They continue to tell all how bad we are. Oh they're mild to what I have seen. Had one guy dig up Survey Markers with a Bobcat and move the fence. Had one Guy try to take 160 feet all along a place I had. These people just tried taking us to court to give them one third of our property.

The woman doing this Fence don't really want to do the whole fence. She said she don't like working for them already, said they got mad because she Power Washed the Deck and they said she took too much off.

big rockpile

9. big rockpile

This was the deal with him. He bought 40 acres. There was 120 acres there. He figured he could own the 40 and use the whole 120 because of the property being so isolated. We bought 20 acres. First off he was driving across our property, setting up Camp on our property. All this so he wouldn't disturb the Deer on his property. Every year after that he would come over complaining that just living there we was scaring the Deer away, didn't matter I killed Deer there.

Lived there 17 years and enjoyed it most of the time.

This place had neighbors on both sides didn't pay any attention to property lines. One side thought they would just use our property the other side had a Shed, it was on our property, neighbor was claiming it. Finally got things lined out.

big rockpile

10. Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever Life NRA Member since 1976 Supporter

When I read the title to this thread, this is what immediately came to my mind.

[​IMG]

11. cfuhrer

cfuhrer Wood Nymph / Toxophilite

I once read a book that said (paraphrasing) "Don't just play fair. Tit-for-tat is fair, eye for an eye is fair. Be better than fair." Basically, take the high road every time because you reap what you sow.