Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you take a rich guy. He dosent have to wonder who women aren't attracted to him. he dosent have to worry if he has a lousy line to give. he dosent have to worry that his clothes, or car wont impress a woman. He dosent have to wonder if he should approach a woman, or the ramifications if he does.

A poor man, making less than $23Gs a year, Offical declaration of being in poverty, Has to worry and wonder what it is about him that dosent attract women. A poor man has to think, and ponder, try it aloud, and/or in his mind, the line he would try on a woman. A poor man has to worry that his clothes aren't new, or up to date, that his car isn't new, or out of style. A poor man has to worry about approaching a woman, that if she takes it wrong he might get kicked in places better left unkicked, shot, or arrested.

Yeah, the rich are miserable. Yeah right.

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rich guy thinks/knows she loves him for his money and excepts that. BUT hes got her, or however many hers he wants, constantly, on demand. Poor guy has to hope that theres someone somewhere who will see the good in him, and want that for herself. FAT CHANCE lol

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Bill has a good point posting this topic.
I've worked and became familiar to rich big store dealers ,
3 so far. They are men whose wives are involved day to day
with the business. Sometimes chatting with them , I could
see that there is No Way those women ever would have interest
in any man that was not on his way to riches that allow the
ladies to continue rich lives to which they've become accustomed.
Just accept that for what it is . No sense seeking on the
wrong side of the tracks. Accept fairy tales also for what they
are.
The men married to these happy women are also very happy.
Why be jealous about that?

Reactions: Twp.Tom

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Bill: Fellow told me once that the dumb and ugly ones were pushovers. Ever try that group?

Look for a dumb and ugly one with a rich daddy.
Hurry though; if you wait too long the dumb and ugly ones with rich daddys get to looking pretty good and someone will beat you to them.

It is kinda like those slant-eyed little fat girls in Asia whose eyes straighten out and who get prettier each month you are there.
Hmmm; I wonder how long a man would have to live in the Solomon Islands before the women looked really good to him?

Ox

·
Super Moderator
13,673 Posts
GF earns more than I do now and she still pays attention to me and expects me to pick up the check when we go out because its part of my normal budget breakdown for our date nights.

She does sometimes out budget me on gifts but only if she thinks I am taking too long to fit something into my budget like when I had my house maintenance go over my budgeted amount and used my vehicle routine maintenance budget to make up the difference with plans to put the grill to exhaust routine for four or five months.

Since she kept me on budget and schedule I put the extra I freed up over the next few months towards our next vacation fund so we could spend a couple more days relaxing.

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chuck, I doubt if there are any/many gals I could get who have rich daddys, or daddys at all by his time.
Sides, if there from rich daddys, they aint farm gals, and I wouldn't want to go that route again lol.

·
mean people suck
2,532 Posts
Bill: Fellow told me once that the dumb and ugly ones were pushovers. Ever try that group?

Hurry though; if you wait too long the dumb and ugly ones with rich daddys get to looking pretty good and someone will beat you to them.

It is kinda like those slant-eyed little fat girls in Asia whose eyes straighten out and who get prettier each month you are there.
Hmmm; I wonder how long a man would have to live in the Solomon Islands before the women looked really good to him?

Ox
Probably not nearly as long as it would take for him to start looking good to them :facepalm:

·
Registered
9,587 Posts

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg[/ame]

·
Banned
85 Posts
lol, yeppers! To funny!

But in reality, now that I'm calm, cool and collective, as in being a nice guy, and have money, no one wants to have anything to do with me.

Go figure eh!

Should I go back to being a broke -------?

:yuck:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Well; Jimmy Soul has validated one of my long-held but ignored pieces of information!!!!!

I'll bet ol' Bill would look like an appetizer to those Solomon Island gals. They'd be all over him.

·
Premium Member
11,554 Posts
I've got a friend that is what we would consider to be filthy rich.. He sold the family bank he owned to US Bank.. H doesn't let anyone know he has money... drives a regular car that gets no attention.. Lives in a regular house just like we do... and he has no problem meeting women and having GF's.. He doesn't ever tell them he has money.. He doesn't want people to know and like him only for his money..

I never had problems with women, and I never had money.. Then I got a job that pays a whole lot.. no women.. only my wife.. Now my wife wants to support me with a job while I support her working around the farm..

Bill, I can promise you that men with money have more women problems than you'd ever care to have.. I've worked for a lot of really rich people. Believe me, most of them aren't near as happy as you think they are..

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Fact is, there is someone for everyone. Back when I was a boy in a very small town there was a couple who spent summers sleeping under an overturned skiff down on the bay front. They spent the winters in any abandoned farmhouse they could find. How and where they acquired food, clothing and their whiskey I don't know.

(They eventually froze to death one winter night)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts