Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
geeerr why is the pic not showing up?!

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Facebook link? You need to make it public or it won't let us see it. Might be something else wrong as well.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Facebook link? You need to make it public or it won't let us see it. Might be something else wrong as well.
i set it to public and it is still not showing up i have never had this problem B4

·
Premium Member
12,677 Posts
As kids we played in a sycamore grove on our farm and kid like we provoked the caterpillars with sticks to make them roll up into a ball. It only took one sting to convince me to find another playground. It hurt worse than a yellow jacket sting and lasted longer. Mom put salt paste on it and that helped but I had skin blisters and bad rash for several days after that. I'm 64 and that happened in 1960. Funny what you remember from being a kid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts