Alternative to belt pouch

Discussion in 'Shop Talk' started by Cabin Fever, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever Life NRA Member since 1976 Supporter

Sorry Mitch, my leather Leatherman case is 4-3/4" high, 1-1/2" wide and 1" deep. If ya want to give it a try, PM me with your address.

2. Blu3duk

Blu3duk Well-Known Member

Shoot ive had my gerber multi tool for over 10 years, daily wear and nearly used as ofter as you describe.... still using the original sheath, had to send in the tool the first year i had it as i tried to cut something it did not wanna cut and chipped it.... only cost shipping, and they sent a new sheath....I put another tool in it.

I searched for a leather sheath and come up with Gerber own leather pouch for the multi-tool which looks like it may be flimsy too.... but cant really tell from a picture.... Know any vets who work with leather? It was a veteren who taught me how to work leather years ago..... which i bought tools, and did some minor work, just never pursued it... but someone may be able to make a great heavy version for ya.

William

3. CoonXpress

CoonXpress Well-Known Member

I've been using a Pock-Its Utility Holster. Been holding a BuckTool and a Mini-Mag flashlight since Christmas of 2001. Been wearing it everyday and it lasted longer than 1 flashlight and the way it looks, it'll last longer than the BuckTool. Nice thing is it has a keychain clip and some pockets to hold emergency money.

Pock-its Utility Holster

Will