Alternative Cancer Treatment That is not Quackery

Discussion in 'Alternative Health' started by MichaelZ, Sep 13, 2017.

1. MichaelZ

MichaelZ Well-Known Member Supporter

Starting last night and going through the next 9 or so days, 45 min lectures on all aspects of treating cancer with nutrition, supplements, exercise, and lifestyle will be shown free at https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/module1 Today you can watch the first one until 7PM tonight. The first module is an overview, but is well worth watching. This is a holistic sensible approach - not quackery, and sure beats the heck out of chemo or radiation. I would highly recommend. I have prostate cancer and I am pursuing this myself. Please note I have no affiliation with this person whatsoever, other than I am already doing many of the things he suggests, and feeling much better (things I found searching for "I cured myself of cancer"). I have more energy than I have had for years. The other modules will follow, one per day, covering nutrition and other things, and they are also free. They are left up for a day. Normally, he sells these lessons for about $300 or so. If you have cancer or know someone who does, at least watch these to see what this is about. You can probably find much of what this fellow discusses online via Google, but it can be difficult to sort out the good from the goofy. This guy offers good advice. I will try to take notes and summarize his approach after this free period is over.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    SueBee and CajunSunshine like this.
  2. Darren

Darren Still an :censored:

Cancer isn't straight forward. Lots of interrelationships of the causative factors including gut bacteria which can be affected with proper diet. We're gradually moving away from a one size fits all medical treatment.

3. Meinecke

Meinecke Well-Known Member

Til today there is not real "why it happens" or "why it cures"...
    A lot of great alternatives are coming up the horizon right now and i probably would also not go the chemo path...
    So many say, no disease thrives in alkalinity systems, so getting acidity out and getting the guts and nutrients straightened out is a good approach...
    Others combine methadone with chemo and have great success even with lower poison concentrations...
    So hopefully your approach is working out for you...

SueBee and MichaelZ like this.
  4. SueBee

SueBee Well-Known Member

I agree with you and would like to add my own 2 cents. First I have not had a chance to watch the above mentioned lectures, but I have done lots of looking about cancer. Our oldest daughter has stage 4 colon cancer and I have seen the after effects of standard treatment for me the life long lasting after effects are brutal and it is not really cured, IF I ever get cancer I will do it my way, that being said there are no people exactly alike and so being we all react differently to what we do treating for anything. (No medical training on my end)

Look into "Essiac" as well.
    Also look into Bio Films, quite the nasty little things that can and do cause recurrence of illness, such as tick fever.
    Sugar and processed foods in my opinion are killers, and at some point it all catches up with everyone, young or old.

As with everything in my life I research, have a fantastic Natural Path person to help me and above all if it does not feel right I go with that little nagging feeling and move on to more research. This pertains to every aspect of my health.

I have a book it is "Plant Medicine by Richo Cech" it does step by step on 136 different Herbs, what they do, what parts to use and how to tincture. But as I said this works for me, there will be those who say I am wasting my money and this way of life is quackery but to each his or her own. have a wonder day.

MichaelZ likes this.
  5. MichaelZ

I listened to the first two Modules. Here is a summary:

Module 1: As I mentioned, the first module was an overview and a "pep talk". For someone looking down the barrel of cancer, that is often needed. He assured you that your lifestyle and choices resulted in cancer and your lifestyle and choices can get rid of it. He stated you must commit 100%, for the long haul, 2 years. A short term change might shrink a tumor, but if one goes back to junk food and a sedentary lifestyle, the cancer can come back.

Module 2: He talked about 3 factors: Nutrition & Lifestyle, Environment, and Stress. Actually, he did not say much about stress (he will later), but he did talk a bit about nutrition, lifestyle and environment. He discussed how Japanese of years back (before they were westernized) had virtually none of the chronic diseases we in the west have. And he also discussed areas in Africa where a plant based diet seemed to make cancer nearly non-existent He said we in the west have a "king's diet" where we eat all we want, whatever we want, including much fatty food and processed foods. He stressed a whole food diet of rice, beans, and raw fruits and vegetables. He also spoke a bit about all the toxic substances we may eat, breath, drink, or come in skin contact with. He mentioned that some personal care items like face creams could be very bad. He also suggested filtered pure water as opposed to chlorinated fluoride water. And he strongly recommended organic foods to avoid pesticides. Also, no smoking, drugs, or drinking. Also, he suggested to work with a doctor to wean off of RX drugs. The toxins tax put a load on our liver. He also stressed daily exercise - "movement is life" he states (more on this later). He mentioned lack of sleep - something I have been struggling with lately but seem to be getting a handle on.

More specifics on foods will follow. Also I look forward to what he says about supplements. These are coming:
    Sept 14 | Module 3 - The Anti-Cancer Diet Part 1
    Sept 15 | Module 4 - The Anti-Cancer Diet Part 2
    Sept 16 | Module 5 - How to Detoxify Your Body & Your Environment
    Sept 17 | Module 6 - How to Eliminate Stress & Heal Your Heart
    Sept 18 | Module 7 - Spiritual Healing
    Sept 19 | Module 8 - How Exercise & Rest Activate Healing
    Sept 20 | Module 9 - Cancer Healing Herbs, Teas & Supplements
    Sept 21 | Module 10 - How to Test & Monitor Your Progress

CajunSunshine likes this.
  6. How Do I

How Do I Once I was seven years old

I hope this works out for you. If you find that it doesn't, you may want to look into HIFU. My uncle went to Mexico many years ago to have the procedure done and hasn't had any problems since. The US is just coming around to their senses and currently recruiting for a clinical trial. You have to meet their extensive criteria for acceptance though.

MichaelZ likes this.
  7. MichaelZ

Last night he did Module 3, which was part 1 of diet. Some juicing recipes were given including his own which calls for 3-5 carrots, 1-2 celery stalks, 1/2 a beet and several beet greens, a slice of ginger root, and a bit of turmeric root, 1/4 lemon, 1/2 an apple, and a clove of garlic. He drinks this whole mix daily and juices a new batch each morning - that might be tough for me as juicing can take a lot of time with all the mess. But perhaps I can do smoothies instead with my bullet - that takes very little time.

Also he recommends two large salads daily, each containing 1)Leafy Greens = kale, spinach, swiss chard, arugula, watercress 2)Broccoli or broccoli sprouts or bean sprouts 3) Cauliflower, purple cabbage, red onion slice 4) Red, yellow, or green pepper 5)Almonds or walnuts 6) Sprouted lentels or beans (garbonzo) 7) Maybe avocado too. The dressing is sauerkraut and apple cider vinegar & olive oil or flax oil and perhaps some lemon juice. Spices over the top include: Oregano, garlic powder, curry, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.

He stressed how super-duper carrot juice is for fighting cancer along with broccoli and broccoli sprouts. But he recommended against a vitamin A supplement. He explained in detail the benefit of each ingredient along with the negative effects of white sugar, white flour, processed foods, meat, and dairy on the cancer patient.

He stressed organic. I did some research on my own to find which fruits and vegetables potentially contain the most toxic substances. See https://s3.amazonaws.com/storage.qi...lifewellnessstudio.com/images/Dirty-Dozen.jpg among others. The presenter also included carrots as something to buy organically, probably because he ate so many.

8. Skamp

Skamp Well-Known Member

I gotta be careful.

If you'll follow the NIH recommendations for micros I'd imagine you get the same thing for free.

Vitamin A from a supplement cannot be metabolized appropriately. It needs to come from natural sources to expel the excess appropriately.

This is all avalaible from the NIH.

9. CajunSunshine

CajunSunshine Joie de vivre!

Michael, thank you so, so much!!!

I missed Modules 2 & 3! By the time life let go of my ankles long enough to be able to watch them, the links in my email were no longer active. Good thing the summaries are here!

I would love to be able to watch them, though. Not missing any more.

10. MichaelZ

I will update this as soon as I can. I have taken lots of notes on modules 4 and 5 and will post. Module 4 was great - it helped me form a regular eating routine with the most effective foods. Up to now it has been pretty random - grab a veggie here or there throughout the day.

11. CajunSunshine

I am looking forward to seeing your notes on #5. I am unable to see that one...

I must say that I am very impressed with the material he is presenting. It is in line with progressive research. No hype or woo-woo stuff. Also impressive is the number of cases of what the medical industry calls "spontaneous remission." It is a term they use when they cannot explain how successful natural cures can be. I forgot the staggering number of case histories that made it into the book titled (if memory serves me right) "Spontaneous Remission."

Did anyone catch that in Module #1?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    SueBee likes this.
  12. ShannonR

ShannonR hillbilly farmgirl

Thanks for sharing this with us!! This is definitely a game-changer.

I have always suspected it was diet and toxins causing cancer in folks.

CajunSunshine and SueBee like this.
  13. MichaelZ

Here are notes on Modules 4 dealing with diet:
    He talked about the values of some fruits. Bananas, red grapes, strawberries, apples, lemons and grapefruit are very beneficial. Cranberries are perhaps the best.

He gave some smoothie recipes: 1 lemon + 4 apples. 2 cups berries + 1 banana + coconut. Berries + almonds + walnuts + banana + kale or spinach. Extras on smoothies can include Stockton Aloe Vera Gel, hemp seed, chia seed, Goji, acai, mangosteen, moringa, broccoli, cauliflower.

AMLA (Indian gooseberry) has 30 times as much antioxidants - he highly recommends it to be added!

He says, do not fear fruit and its natural sugar! The benefits far outweigh any negatives. Eat lots of fruit.

ANTICANCER DAILY ROUTINE - This is what he did, from morning to evening
    1. First thing in the day, 16-20 oz of good water. Can add things like lemon juice, green powder, tea, etc.
    2. 10-20 min of morning exercise (ANYTHING)
    3. 30 min devotions
    4. Make juice for the day. 64 oz (This is the juice from Module 3)
    5. Have juice for breakfast
    6. Midmorning piece of tart fruit (apple or grapefruit)
    7. Lunch is GIANT salad (Eat TWO of these each day!) These are outlined in Module 3
    8. Fruit smoothie afternoon snack. Also snack on nuts (almonds, walnuts) or fruit. Dates and figs too!
    9. Light exercise right before dinner. Exercise after dinner.
    10. Giant salad for dinner.
    He discussed transition to some higher calorie items and cooked foods. He says that you should start with raw uncooked fruits and vegetables to start (up to 90 days), but you will see weight loss. To keep weight up and add protein, you can do so with beans of different types and rice, sweet potato, quinoa.

He mentioned oatmeal (my favorite). Add nuts (not peanuts), chia, cinnamin, fruit, and black strap molasses. (NO mention of honey, nor any mention on his blog) I use raw honey, but I guess I will just use it sparingly.

He did not mention peanut butter, but from his blog he strongly recommends to avoid peanuts, even organic, as they can contain a fungus aflatoxin that can cause cancer. I would add peanut butter to my oatmeal, but I will stop that. But from his blog, coconut oil is OK, so I can use that instead. No mention of almond milk, nor on his blog.

He talked about sparingly eating meat. He ate wild caught salmon and grass fed lamb a few times a week after his initial 90 days on all fruit/veg. He says, boiling or cooking at lower heat is best. Cooking at high heat (grilling) can result in heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, but if the meat is marinated with garlic, ginger, rosemary, thyme,& chili powder the harmful effects of grilling are negated. Also ground meat from a store is full of bacteria.

Principles of eating meat
    1. Organic grass fed (I would think wild deer would be good)
    2. Ground meat should be avoided
    3. Cook well
    4. High temperature cooking of meat is bad, don’t barbecue
    5. Marinate or boil or stew
    6. Eat sparingly
    He mentioned the Keytogenic Diet and did not see merit from it. In his blog he is openly critical of it.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  14. Pyrpup2016

Pyrpup2016 Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing this!

15. mnn2501

mnn2501 Dallas

Prostrate cancer is the slowest of all cancers, men usually die of old age before dying of prostrate cancer.
    Not downplaying your cancer, just stating that different cancers progress at different rates and what may work on one is worthless on another type.

16. CajunSunshine

There is a common thread between Chris' modules and other proponents of natural healing.

The more I watch these modules, the more I am reminded of a very excellent book, Anticancer - A New Way of Life by David Servan-Schreiber, MD, PhD.

So far, what I have heard and read what Chris Wark says (website & modules) is also present in this book.

Dr. Servan-Schreiber is a scientist, researcher, and physician who was diagnosed with brain cancer. His book is the result of his intensive research of medical literature and natural methods that would help improve the odds of surviving cancer. He is convinced that "we can all powerfully strengthen our bodies' natural defenses against cancer..."

After more than a million copies sold, he also met a "considerable number of patients who had changed the course of their illness with the advice that is given here..." (in the book)

The book explores cancer's weaknesses, the anticancer environment, the anticancer mind, defusing fear, anticancer foods and much more. The Chicago Tribune calls it "the common sense blueprint for healthy living."

Here is an excerpt from his website, www.anticancerbook.com

The book, Anticancer tells us:

- Why the traditional Western diet creates the conditions for disease and how to develop a science-based anticancer diet
    - How and why sugar and stress feed cancer and ways to achieve life balance and good nutrition to combat it
    - Why the effects of helplessness and unhealed wounds affect our ability to restore health
    - How to minimize environmental toxins
    - How to find the right blend of traditional and alternative health care
    (and more)

Dr. David Servan-Schreiber's website/blog is crammed with informative science-backed posts that validate natural methods. You can also receive the Anticancer e-newsletter and the latest cancer research by Dr. David Servan-Schreiber in your email (free). His Facebook page is a good one to follow: https://www.facebook.com/Anticancer/

These things could be of benefit to you if you miss some or all of Chris' modules that are mentioned in this thread, or if you cannot afford to buy the digital/print versions of his modules.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017 at 1:02 PM
    SueBee and haley1 like this.
  17. MichaelZ

Module 5 - Here are my notes.

Your body is ALWAYS detoxifying via the liver and kidneys!
    Toxins overload your system.
    The lymphatic system transmits toxins.
    Sweat eliminates toxins. So exercise helps!

Your liver has two phases:
    1) It is a garbage collector
    2) It eliminates the garbage

A whole food diet helps a lot. More passing waste (fiber), less garbage.

By converting to organic, amount of toxic substances like pesticides, herbicides, fungicides etc went down significantly in urine of people in study in the first few weeks.

Farmed animal products = more toxins.

WATER
    No chlorine or fluoride in water! Get a countertop distiller. Or a Burkey water filter.

NO Flue Shot! (Mercury) NO Tuna! NO fish at top of food chain.

NO Cheese as it has sodium aluminum phosphate in it (Ingredients will say “salt”)

Avoid Aluminum Sulfate (some baking powders) too!

Stop using talcum powder, store bought douche, and switch to organic tampons or pads. Or a diva cup (whatever that is).

Dental work can result in mercury in fillings.
    A root canal can be a cause of cancer! (Remove the tooth instead)

Check for RADON in your house and STOP using cleaners with harsh fumes (bleach for example)

No candles or incense.

Living near large power lines might be harmful.

Don’t sleep with electronics near your head. (I question the validity of this)

Don’t live in a “cancer cluster”, i.e. a toxic area. This is SO TRUE! See https://www.google.com/search?q=cancer+alley&

Get plenty of good water and fiber – this moves toxins out of your body.

Broccoli Sprouts are the most potent liver detoxifyer food! They are cheap, taste good, and you just toss them on your salad.

Water Fasting will detox your body. Gives your body a break. Your body can then do repair. 3 days is optimal. Your body stores toxins in fat. Fasting will feel terrible! Check with a doctor before doing this.

Juice fasting can also work to detox. 5-10 days followed by all raw fruits and vegetables.

Movement, sweat, deep breathing all help to carry away toxins. EXERCISE! No strenuous exercise if you are water fasting.

Deep breathing should be done each day! Breath in deeply, then out. Repeat 10 times. See Wynn-hoff method on Google. Do sitting down, not standing!

Supplements can detoxify. Cilantro, milk thistle, red clover and burdock root. Chlorella is best!

Coffee enemas are for liver detoxification. Stimulates liver to increase more bile. Can get a kit on Amazon.

Ozone therapy. Drink ozone infused water. Increases blood oxygen. See soda.com

In short, I would summarize this as "Don't put anything in your body via food, breathing, drinking, or contact that does not belong there - it uses up valuable resources needed to fight your cancer."

18. MichaelZ

Module 6 – Stress Relief & Healing Your Heart

60% of health and healing related to stress. Bitterness, negativity, unforgiveness, fear (his estimate)

Negativity triggers stress.

Adrenaline increases your heart rate, elevates your blood pressure and boosts energy supplies. Cortisol, the primary stress hormone, increases sugars (glucose) in the bloodstream, enhances your brain's use of glucose and increases the availability of substances that repair tissues.

Cortisol also curbs functions that would be nonessential or detrimental in a fight-or-flight situation. It alters immune system responses and suppresses the digestive system, the reproductive system and growth processes. This complex natural alarm system also communicates with regions of your brain that control mood, motivation and fear.

Stress hormones switch off your immune system!

Acute stress is temporary – your body goes back to normal.

Chronic stress is ongoing – we keep in slightly elevated stress. Our body then does not function right.

NEED a Peaceful Quiet Life that is conducive to health and healing

Sources of Stress:
    • Negativity and negative info (don’t need to know every problem! Turn off the news) Avoid negative nellies.
    • People. Get out of a job/relationship that is abusive or very stressful. Avoid those that are abusing you or dragging you into stressful situations. Make kids follow rules. Draw clear boundaries with family members that you must live with.
    • Problems and problem avoidance (procrastination). Don’t do things as an escape from unresolved problems. Often, what you want to do the least is what you need to do the most! Take care of what needs to be done. A “TO DO” list helps!
    • Projects, more than you can handle! Saying “yes” to too many things.
    Make a two-column table listing all sources of stress in one column and the solution in the other column.

Unforgiveness can cause stress!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017 at 9:25 PM
  19. CajunSunshine

Thank you SO much, Michael. I was interrupted in the last half of Module 6 and it went *poof* by the time I could get back to it. You made my day.

20. Darren

Darren Still an :censored:

"Cancer is a complex multi-factor disease." That's a quote from the article at the link. Researchers are finding evidence that bacteria play a part in the development of cancer. To the extent that probiotics and prebiotics can affect the process, they may be of benefit. The question is whether there can be an effect after the cancer has been initiated.

http://www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.c...ect-preventing-cancer-interview-nuria-malats/