Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
23,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few Saturdays ago I attended our local Farmer's Market. I like to go and browse around, I don't always buy much as I usually have the same things growing in my garden. I am buying garlic as all of mine died when it was buried under six inches of snow. I noticed one booth had some nice black raspberries, I was hungry and they looked very good. Turns out it was a couple from the forum who was there selling them. I got a message from the lady and she said they thought it was me, but they did not say anything! So they saw me, but I did not know it was a forum member. Well if anyone ever sees me out in public, please say hi!!! Hopefully I will get to chat with them the next time I go.

·
Banned
9,283 Posts
turtlehead said:
Seeing you out in public would be like spotting a celebrity.
I'd get tongue tied.
And then I'd tell all my friends :D
Me, too!
Even when I see someone like a former classmate, something happens.
If I do say something, I sound like an idiot and so I generally try to go in the opposite direction in order to "hide."

I get all flustered at the thought of "meeting" someone from HT and look for an excuse to NOT meet.

Although, I have already met Ardie and Chuck, and Connie (Chuck's wife). Oh and Paquebot, too. And, I've gotten a few chickens from Anne. And, they were all "regular" people :)

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
If I ever see you out in public, I'll follow you home :) Seems like you're always cooking up some delicious sounding meal!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts