Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Im told they taste alittle mousy.oops let the cat outta the bag..OK..I,m not "dropping" any more hints..Jimmy Cagne comes to mind"you dirty rat"

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
The chinese say they will eat anything "with back to sky" meaning they stop only at human flesh. I spent about a year working all over China between '95 and '98 and had the opportunity to eat everything from cat to rat and snake to dog. I was working with their state telecommuncations companies and every time I would go to a new city they would take the opportunity to lay out a feast on the government that would include all the exotic things they so loved, but didn't get to eat everday. That was when the weird stuff came out. I was usually pretty happy when they were appologetic about having to feed me normal workingman noodles and what not.

You know rat isn't too bad, nor is dog.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Tricky Grama said:
DS has to travel to China now & then & packs a ton of beef jerky b/c everything there is so vile & dirty.

Patty
Vile and Dirty! Harrumph! I won't even comment on that and I just came back from another visit to China.

pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts