Allied 394 QA loader

Discussion in 'Shop Talk' started by Ross, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Ross

Ross Moderator Staff Member Supporter

I came across an Allied 394 quick attach loader. It was inside a burning shed but wasn't so damaged that it lost its stickers or paint totally. The hoses lost thier outer rubber (or it bubbled) but are intact, and the spool was seemingly untouched (still has it's rubber caps and plastic coating on the handles) all of which gives me hope the seals are OK in the cylinders. It's going on the little Ford 3000 we just bought. I'll replace the hoses just to be certain and take my chances with the seals, and test them carefully. $1500 with a 6 foot bucket. Subframe needs some re-engineering, (its off a 3940 or 3930 Ford I forget) Anyone got an Allied QA loader? Are they a pain to put on and off?
    [​IMG]

2. Up North

Up North KS dairy farmers

Ross - FIL has the Allied QA Loader on his Belarus 9345, so I've had occasion to use it. Good Loader, his has stands which worked just fine.(As long as you don't misplace them,LOL). Other than positioning stands, total on/off time comparable to Westendorf. Can't tell if your pic shows quick-attach bucket brackets. Allied QA bucket/Bale Spear system/brackets are easier to use, simpler, and more durable than Westendorf.

3. Ross

Ross Moderator Staff Member Supporter

No bucket QA plate, we use a Horst built plate for the other loader and skidsteer, so we'll add that when we can for this one.