allenslabs

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by myersfarm, Mar 20, 2005.

1. myersfarm

myersfarm Dariy Calf Raiser

allenslabs looks to me like you have.........JERSEY FEVER....... i know i now have 16 jerseys my field was all black (black angus cows 80 head) now its looking a little brown...have fun..my mother told me they would be days like this....she just loved jerseys...my family didn't know what tea was till i was 14...mother had me milk in the morning my brother milked at night....and when you miilk it you don't waste it ...hope you find 10 jerseys cheap...i still need 64 more to make it even with the angus..i just bought a jersey calf thats a bull so hopeful i will not have to buy the other 64....john

2. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Well John thank you! And yes I have the fever. Talked to the doc and he said just a little hair of the dog that bit ya should do it! HAHA!! So I just need to get a me a jersey!! HAHA!! I'm just looking and hoping I find that good deal I'm always HEARING about but never seem to get. I've gotten few of those it seems and would love to get one on this jersey as DH doesn't really want one so I need to make it as unnoticiable of a deal financially as I can! HAHA! Hopefully your thoughts will send one my way soon. My heifer that I have to sell to get this girl goes to auction friday. Hate it but gotta sacrifice something and she's all I have to let go.
    Thanks again! Jessi

3. myersfarm

myersfarm Dariy Calf Raiser

finding a good jersey ......its probably like looking for a date to the dance...none then 20 ask you out...got my fingers crossed...hope you get a good price on the one your selling...i bought mine mostly 2 at a time so if you get any exthers i get first dibs.....good luck......john

4. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Deal! HAHA!! I don't know that I'll be able to buy more but you just never know! I think I have everything crossed that can be! HAHA!