Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
NJ Rich
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Al Sharpton is calling for "protests". Now the words are change to to "vigils". I don't care what you call it whatever happens will not be quiet "vigils and/or peaceful".

Ferguson has been in turmoil and arrests made. The chance of "vigils or protests" being peaceful is slim to none.

In my opinion Sharpton is inciting riots across the country because I believe that is what will happen. In many protests and vigils in the past good intensions by many are changed to riots and unlawfulness by a few. The few incite more to became unlawful. Law abiding citizens are the losers as are those who have a true message they want to send about whatever they are protesting about is lost.

I was in uniform at the Asbury Park, NJ riots in July 1970. The people who helped the black neighborhood the most were burned out. Businesses and homes burned and a lot more than the news reported.

I never saw or heard news about molotov cocktails thrown at police. Shots fired at police or other news that supported the police both city and state. Sharpton is inciting riots in my opinion. We have Obama and Holder supporting Sharpton.

I have never heard so many facts about this case on the news that is supposed to be withheld until decisions are made. How could a jury be formed of people who have not heard anything about this case could come to an unbiased decision?

Mark my words there will be blood on the streets before all of this ends. I hope I am wrong but I fear I am right. :(

·
Registered
551 Posts
And does any of this surprise you?? All people like Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson are is trouble making,media whore racists. Sorry but it's true. They are there to pour gas on the fire and to start or fuel a race war.

·
Registered
9,587 Posts
................'Big' Al Sharpton is a low life liberal politican who , currently , owes 4.5 million in back taxes ! The Liberal Mayor of NY of course is standing UP for Big Al . And , he is also buds with Obama as well . Hopefully , this will end after the presidential election . , fordy:facepalm:

·
I calls em like I sees em
13,915 Posts
The thing had turned violent before Al and co. ever showed up. But rather than condemn the looting and burning, they gave affirmation to the "cause". In other words, they brought a gas can to a fire.

·
Banned
100 Posts
So it seems to me that you all must really like this guy or have little understanding how the media and internet works.. Which is it?

One thing is for sure, every time you mention his name in a forum post or twitter or youtube or anywhere else, you're putting money and power in his pocket.

STOP IT!!!

·
NJ Rich
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I call them as I see them..............

So many people remain silent for their own reasons and that is why the politicians, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and yes Obumble keep doing what they are doing.

They do nothing to make this country better but add to the divicivness around us.

Keeping quiet does nothing IMO.

·
Registered
863 Posts
So it seems to me that you all must really like this guy or have little understanding how the media and internet works.. Which is it?

One thing is for sure, every time you mention his name in a forum post or twitter or youtube or anywhere else, you're putting money and power in his pocket.

STOP IT!!!
The last time this subject came up I suggested using an emoticon/smilie that showed the south end of a north bound horse that could be utilized in place of his name. I thought it was a good suggestion, but I am pretty sure that it has not been added to the choices available.

Even if it did happen and we all used the smilie as opposed to his name, what smilie could we then use to represent Jesse?

I also have some ideas about that.

Trellis

ETA: We could always refer to him as "CI-7", which is how he was referred to by the FBI when he was an informant for them against the Mafia.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
That's how it's always been.

As soon as Al or Jesse start flapping about the "injustice", it isn't really about the injustice. They just want their names to be out in the news and add gas to the fire.

They don't want to help, they want to hinder and cause even more problems.

And unless the cop in Ferguson that did the shooting is charged and locked up for life - there WILL be protests and riots. And even if he is locked up for life - I don't think that would even be enough to stop the protests and riots, the people there are determined to protest, riot, and burn down their town.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Grand jury decision will be announced at 8:00 pm CT. Al Sharpton holding press conference at 9:15 pm in response to decision. Gateway Pundit saying two credible sources have said "No Indictment" of Darren Wilson. One of the sources is reportedly from prosecuting attorney's office.

·
Registered
31,752 Posts
Ignoring problems don't make them go away.

You have no idea how many black people listen to Al and hang on his every word. If he claimed to be the second coming they would believe it.
Several black families in our neighborhood. NONE think these hate mongers speak for them. Neither do any of the black friends of mine.
They cater to the ignorant masses.

·
Unapologetically me
20,942 Posts
I heard there was alot of looting again, the only store not looted was a pay-less shoe store that had a sale on work boots!!!! LOL
I think they call them "Undocumented shoppers"

·
NJ Rich
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you see or hear anything about a black NJ Detective Joe Walker with the NJ Hudson County Prosecutors office shooting and killing a man in Maryland, June 29th, 2013? I didn't see it on the news here did you? I only saw a short mention of it on YAHOO.

The black detective shot an unarmed white man three times with a .45 caliber Glock pistol killing him. It was reported as a road rage incident started when the detective cut off another driver. The Hudson County Prosecutors Office detective was found innocent. The Shields stick together. On the web there are a lot of reports about the shooting I suggest you check them out.

Where was Obama, Holder, Sharpton and Jackson about the Detective shooting then? Obama wants this Mo. policeman punished regardless of what the Grand Jury decided. Now the Obama is stirring the pot along with Sharpton and Jackson.

Were there any riots by white people? Not to my knowledge.

White people get mugged, shot and killed but it is never racial. :shrug: The only time it is racial is when it happens to a person of color. Things like this feed racial tensions on both sides IMO. It was interesting to see and hear black news people talking against Obama, Sharpton and Jackson.

I fear we haven't seen the end of violence over this yet. On the news this morning Sharpton as much as said so. Arrest him.....

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
St. Louis PD: Officer Shot Amid Ferguson 'Protests'
A University City, Missouri police officer has been shot following the announcement that police officer Darren Wilson -- who fatally shot black teen Michael Brown -- will not be indicted, according to the St. Louis County Police Department.

Local media outlet KSDK tweeted that the officer was transported to a nearby hospital; his condition is unknown at this time.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts