AkA " troll SMITH "

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Sherlock, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

Im sorry if I am bringing any bad memories for anyone, but does anyone in here remember a pain in the neck in here with ID Smith? From about June of last year. She claimed to be selling a horse. Spencer I believe.

2. pumpkinlady

pumpkinlady Well-Known Member

Let sleeping dogs lie....

3. Gailann Schrader

Gailann Schrader Green Woman

Yeah, Smith was a trip. What a loooooong strange trip...

4. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

no this is important. I'm not here to start trouble. If you can remember this person you can email me. we dont have to start a topic about her/him.

5. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

This person has been acquiring animals for free all over the internet and selling them for ridiculous prices with out proper immunizations or certificates. Not to mention deceiving the original owners about the fate of their animals.
    If you have doubt about my claims please Google her phone number(public record its all over the internet) and see for yourself. There are at least 4 pages of ad's for animals for sale or asking for free animals dating back quite some time. You can get even more ad's if you Google her/his email addresses. The ad's are ENDLESS

She/he uses fake names and many many different email addresses to hide her/his identity.
    If you've sold or given your animal or even bought an animal from her please tell us what you know.
    Myself and others are compiling evidence against her to bring to the authorities to put a stop to this.

6. titansrunfarm

titansrunfarm The Awesome PT & Friends

Maybe one of the moderators could look up old contact info for you?

7. fin29

fin29 Well-Known Member

8. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

OM goodness I hope they catch that,,biting my tongue here... :soap: Scavanger

9. susanne

susanne Nubian dairy goat breeder

just wondering, what is so bad about collecting free animals and selling them to people who wants them? isn't it better than let the animals starve in their previous homes?

10. fin29

fin29 Well-Known Member

Not under the conditions Smith was keeping them in...and apparently she's still at it, because I Googled her phone number and came up with almost 800 hits, some of which featured the same scrawny-arsed animals she was trying to hock on hoobly.com way back in the day.

11. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

Yes they are in bad shape. And she is still trying to sell animals on Hoobly. right now she's selling birds.

Im not here to start a thread on her/him or a war. just want help from anyone who has concern for these helpless animals. So I will not debate the issue.
    BUT to susane: I will say the spca in her area and the DA in her area sure seem to think there is something wrong with her way of doing business.

She in it for the money and not in it for the welfare of the amimals. And I am sure the owners have no idea what is really happening to there pets.

She's/he not even caring who she sells the animals to. No background checks on these people. All they care about is if you have CASH! , and cash only.

Oh and these animals may not have been starving and abused before she/he got them. They were probably someones loving pets that due to unfortunate circumstances couldnt keep them.

The proof is in the pudding. 800 hits on ad's is a whole lot. And thats only on the info we have on them. What about what we dont know.

If anyone has given a pet to her and didnt know that is was going to be sold please let me know

12. MikeD

MikeD Well-Known Member

Suzanne, other than the fact that "re-selling" animals without proper licensing or vaccinations or the necessary health certificates, if the animals involved are crossing state lines there would also be the Lacey Act to consider.

Would you want to pay top dollar for a pet that was represented to you as being "purebred" or "perfect health" or "rare" when, in fact, it is two steps removed from death's door or hasn't received proper medical attention? This happens everywhere across the country with both private individuals and pet shops all the time. You'd be surprised at how many laws could be broken depending on the animal involved. Birds are one of the more serious areas due to the fact that the majority of the more exotic species are still wild caught and can carry a host of communicable diseases to both other bird species and humans.

I hope this person gets strung up quick. If she's anywhere in New England let me know. If I can help I'll be more than happy to....

13. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

No she/he in Morriston Fl.
    The fact about the birds is so true!
    This is why just anyone cant be doing this kind of thing.

Do you know she/he was once selling a guard dog? how scary is that? Someone's going to get hurt.

Does anyone know what became of Spencer?

14. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

Her email addy info say's she's in Florida, she put in her profile she's in PA. Shady character.

15. birdie_poo

birdie_poo Well-Known Member

Isn't this the one woman who claimed to be starting a petting zoo in florida and wanted anyone who was getting rid of pedigree animals to give them to her? I think that cuase a slight uproar on the barter board, not too long ago.

16. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

I read in here she was a young kid too. But thats not true.

I've did some more digging and found: for sure is a female.(may or maynot be working alone in this)
    She graduated high school from PA in 1962. I have her maden name now. LOL

17. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

is that in this site? what was the user name so I can read it.

Thanks.

was it still smith?
    cant tell she changes it so much.

18. Shygal

Shygal Unreality star Supporter

She supposedly went to Wyoming to live with her parents, too.

19. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

couldnt find the thread about the zoo. anyone know what the name is or send me a link of the topic.

I searched the name smith and see that she has been in here as of 7/5/05
    Yet again selling birds!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm guessing its only a matter of time before she reads this. And Im glad.

you can contunue to wipe out your treads if you want but I've already foward this to the right people KAREN. or pam, joan, jane, who ever you are today.

we will quietly be keeping and eye on things

Thanks for your help everyone,
    Sherlock Holmes

20. Michael W. Smith

Michael W. Smith Well-Known Member

Oh, yes, I remember Smith and all the uproar she caused on I believe the equine site, because of all the questions she asked. She has NO CLUE on animal care. Yes, I hope you do get her so she can't ever have any animals.

Please note than even though I am a Smith & from PA, I am in NO WAY the same person or related to this disgraceful person!!!