Ain't No Way!

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by NWSneaky, Mar 15, 2005.

1. NWSneaky

NWSneaky Well-Known Member

No way do I want to detract from this site. I REALLY enjoy finding you people. I hope this is not inappropriate but a few of us buddies that farm with 400 hp green paint and mega acres have our little site. It's all about the same views in different scopes I suppose.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/3124777637/

They are good folks but I think they go a bit overboard getting bigger and better, if ya know what I mean.

2. rambler

rambler Well-Known Member Supporter

Certainly for a younger, MALE crowd. :) :) :) More pics than farm talk - not that there is anything wrong with that.....

However, on dial-up, the pop-up ads just kill that site for me - way, way, way too many popup ads. I understand it is how it is for a free hosting, but just can't take the pop-ups on a dialup connection.

--->Paul

3. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

Me thinks Walt needs a girlfriend. :haha:

BooBoo

4. NWSneaky

NWSneaky Well-Known Member

Inm regards pop ups. We have firewalls and MS Updates --- you should REALLY do that. In regards Walt --- He REALLY does need a girl friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. rambler

rambler Well-Known Member Supporter

I figure this thread has strayed off homesteading, but;

I like what you had to say. Me too.

Saw this gal a time or 2 with other friends - other side of the room type of thing. Second time I saw her, I called her the wrong name through a car door window, & hung my head so fast I put a tiny dent in her friend's car door with my forehead. So that is what tunnel vision is like....... Didn't fall over tho.

I'm a pretty shy guy in person. First date I went on with this gal 8 of my closest friends asked themselves along (asked? Heck no, they joined up no one asked...), not really sure how things spun out of control but by the end of the night I was the subject of a roast, my friends were listing all of my faults & bad days. I mean, really the kinda bad stuff you don't want to mention for a year or 2.......

Well, after those 2 times, was pretty easy for me. I sure couldn't look any worse, only way to go is up.... Not sure why she was still talking to me frankly, but we been married near 6 years now. She's a good one. I was 'so old' i kinda had quit looking at the time....

I'm a farmer, some gals just ain't into that. This one goes runs the tractor for me, plows & chisel plows. She's still not so sure how to use a clutch, bless her heart, but she does a fine job.

There's some good ones out there.

Enjoyed your message, Quint. :)

--->Paul