Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And as quiet as it can, its hangared as soon as possible after landing, isn't this a bit tell tale? Never any landing lights. Huuuummm...

Its done so fast that I cannot even locate which hanger it goes to. The schedule is not patterned, I'll bet they are smuggling exotic parrots in from South America, well, do you think anything else is smuggled into Florida?

·
Keeping the Dream Alive
1,270 Posts
Mitch, In Australia we have a hot-line number to report such as you've seen.
You can report things anonomously if you want to, but investigations are carried out, quietly, without you being involved anyway. There surely has to be a similar office in the U.S. - perhaps the Dept of Homeland Security?
Shin

·
construction and Garden b
7,378 Posts
piece of scotch tape on the hanger door. be careful, people that smuggle parrots can make people disappear as well.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Ewwwwwww Mitch......I think if it were me.....and I live in Florida as well.....I'd just steer VERY clear of that plane and it's owners. Parrot smugglers are NOT nice people.
God Bless,
Michele

·
Registered
823 Posts
The folks at Homeland Security are bored out of their minds and just looking for something to do. A call to them reporting a "possible terrorist smuggling" activity would probably stir the stink real good.

galump

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
I used to be married to a pilot. Small planes can fly under the radar fairly easy. At least they used to be able to, maybe radar has improved since he flew.

·
Premium Member
7,296 Posts
Years ago it was marijuana, now cocaine or parrots. Please report anonymously.

·
Registered
9,511 Posts
I think I would be calling one of the 3 lettered agencies. ATF, FBI, FSP, etc.

The smuggling of parrots is what is ruining this nation, IMHO. I heard that 90% of all the crime, including violent crime, involves parrots some how.

Recently, in Indianapolis, two inner city youth broke into a house and murdered 5 innocent people over a bad deal, and the offender wasn't home at the time....

Do all of us a favor, and report those idiots.

Clove

·
Don't Tase me, bro!?!
1,358 Posts
Its done so fast that I cannot even locate which hanger it goes to.
If it's that secretive, it's obviously in 18. Now you know.

Grey's have always had the ability to fly in low light conditions with no assistance. It's those big, beady eyes they have. No lights required.... and they wont dare be put on regular schedule by any of us puny earthlings.

Parrots... pffft... you guys need a reality check.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.