ADGA Nubians for sale - central NC

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Emily Anne, May 24, 2005.

1. Emily Anne

Emily Anne Active Member

I am selling most or all my goats :waa:, Mama thinks I need to finish school :rolleyes:. so I have 4 milking, 1-2 pregnant, 2 doelings, and 4 bucklings that are registered, very friendly, babys bottle fed, please pm me for more information and pictures. -Emily Anne of Moore County

2. Emily Anne

Emily Anne Active Member

They are mainly from the Copper-Hill line

3. stormwalker

stormwalker Well-Known Member

4. TwoAcresAndAGoat

TwoAcresAndAGoat Well-Known Member

Emily Anne I sent you a Private Message. I may be interested in your goats.

5. Emily Anne

Emily Anne Active Member

Sorry, I did get your pm, however this computer stopped working...AGAIN! I'd much rather work with animals. Anyway, my oldest is Chani DOB 4/96, very good bloodlines, kidded this year 5/14/05 with twin bucks, easy milker, very calm, gave 10.6 lb yesterday. Heather is next with her DOB 2/99, had mites when I bred the rest so I had her separate, and being the first time I have dealt with mites she never was completely over them until a little over a month ago and has been with the buck since then and should be bred, she is quite a large goat $300. Little One (not so little any more) is still pregnant( keeping me in suspence) Her DOB is 1/01, she has an extra tiny hole in one of her teats that lets out a few drops of milk but does not affect her milking $275. Then there is Dixie, DOB 4/02, kidded this year on 5/12/05 with twin does. Easy milker, nice udder attachment and teat placement, gave 11.6 lb yesterday $350. And Madeline, Chani's daughter, DOB 2/04, kidded this year as her first 5/9/05 with twin bucks, I let the bucks eat off her and now she is a pain to milk. Kidded easy with beautiful bucks though $300. Dacey is my smallest doe, she kidded her first this year 5/12/05 with a large healthy buck. DOB 2/04 she gave 6.1 lb yesterday $275. My two doelings are from Dixie and a doe I am hoping to keep, they are beautiful (and spoiled :D ) $200.The four bucklings are from the doe I am hoping to keep and Chani, VERY beautiful, all are disbudded, and tattooed (except Danny who is totally black and I need something besides black ink)$500 Their bloodlines are mostly from from Copper-Hill, and also, Ma-Bil-Hill, Foxwood, Kismet, Nestucca, Khimaira, Winterberry, Medicinewheel, and Flatwoods. I will sell them all as a herd for $1600, $1400 if before the kids are two months old - Emily Anne

6. Emily Anne

Emily Anne Active Member

The doe kids are $200 each

7. stormwalker

stormwalker Well-Known Member

Have they been tested for CAE and Johne's?
    Are you going to post some pictures, please?
    Who's the father of the doelings?
    I could keep going, but I won't!

8. Emily Anne

Emily Anne Active Member

I have not tested them, I have read how but do not quite understand how to do it. I got my herd as a CAE free herd ( herd= 2 goats) and they have been very healthy. I've only had some runnins with hoof rot and mastis all else has been accident related, kid stuck in Jill, Heather getting her hoof caught on some baleing twine and pulling a muscle, my cousin bringing his dog over that had mange, etc. One of the doelings 'Suger' has been on pasturized milk the other had some raw colostrum, And the four bucklings are on pasturized milk, this is the first year I have pasturized it. However they all look and act very healthy, even moreso since I swiched to mixing my own feed and giving them alfalfa pellets.
    The buck we used this last year was borrowed from Issac Molner in Yancyville.
    Simplicity I. J. Cocoa boy
    Sire: Copper-Hill Son's Barlow *B
    Dam: Hanging Rock Rosemary
    I saw his dam, she looked very good and was a great milker.
    I'll try to figure out how to put pictures on tommorrow. Feel free to ask questions, I'll try to answer them, I do not want to sell someone a goat they do not want.

9. Emily Anne

Emily Anne Active Member

how do you put pictures on here?

10. TwoAcresAndAGoat

open a new browser window and type in
    http://imageshack.us/

this will take you to the image shack web site
    Click on the " browse" button, then navagate to the picture on your computer that you want to upload. Once the title appears in the field next to the "browse" button click on the button below it that says "host it"

This will open to a new window with several different lines of code.

To link to HomesteadingToday choose the line of code that has a headding that reads -
    <<Hotlink your image on forums and message boards. Use second link if first link fails.>>
    This will give you a full size image like the one below

[​IMG]

To keep your post loading quickly you may want to use the link -
    <<Hotlink a clickable thumbnail on a forum or message board! Use second link if first link fails.>>

[​IMG]

Just copy and past the line of code into HomesteadingToday's reply field, Be sure to preview you post to make sure the link is working.

11. Emily Anne

Emily Anne Active Member

[​IMG]
    This is Little One who is still pregnant, taken 1-2 months ago

[​IMG]
    This is Dixie almost a week after freshening

[​IMG]
    Here's our kids!
    :)

[​IMG]
    This is Dacey, take at the same time
    I hope y'all can see these ok

12. Emily Anne

Emily Anne Active Member

[​IMG]
    This is Danielle, the dam of one of the doeings 'suger'

[​IMG]
    This is Suger, we tried to get a better picture but she jumped down. I spoil her :)

13. TwoAcresAndAGoat

Thank you Emily Anne,

I got home safe and sound with the goats.

I went to pick up two goats -- "Dixie" and doeling "Sugar", but I had a wonderful case of Kidd Flu and took doeling "Rachel" and butiful bucking "Paint Bucket".

I can't wait to get pictures of the new kidds posted.

When I got home my neighbor (who GAVE me my first, favorite and best ever milking goat "Maggie") stopped by to see the new arrivals. My nighbor is not into show goats but knows a good milk goat when he sees one and he said that Dixie is a good'n. He said that Dixie was going to make me a good milker just like my Maggie. He was so impressed with Dixie that he wants to go back tomorrow and look at the rest of the herd.

So we will be seeing you Suday after church.

Thanks for the goats Emily Anne.