Aden David Thomas Schell is Here!

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Rea, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Rea

Rea Well-Known Member

Actually he was born 10/25/06 at 1:12 a.m., weighing in at 7lbs 13oz -19inches long, but I've been waiting for the pic to announce him! The pic is a bit small, but it's the only one I've recieved so far and even so I think he is just adorable!

[​IMG][/IMG]

As you can see he has a lot of hair! They say it measures at 4inches long and is past his shoulders in the back. Mom, Dad & Baby are all doing great! He has Dad's eyes and Mom's nose.

On another note Crescin is 2 months old now and just as happy as can be!

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2 grandbabies in 2 months! Never would have planned it that way, but I'm loving every bit of it!

2. GrannyG

GrannyG Well-Known Member

How wonderful. Wait the the great grands come along, they are just toooooo precious !

3. donsgal

donsgal Nohoa Homestead

How in the world do you prounounce Crescin? Is it like Kreskin, the mind reader guy? Just wondering.

donsgal

4. MountainRonda

MountainRonda Active Member

Oh my goodness... these two are going to cause soooooo much mischief together..I can tell.....

Ronda

5. Rea

Rea Well-Known Member

It is actually pronounced with an "S" sound in the second half of the name as as in Cres -sin.

His name is Crescin Leander and both names are of Greek origin.
    I had chosen the middle name of Leander and Erin said her & Kieth loved it, so they kept it and then they chose Crescin for the first name and when I looked it up, found it was Greek also! I asked her if his family's heritage was greek, he said no, just turned out the little guy got 2 greek names in coincindence.

Rea

6. Windy_jem

Windy_jem Well-Known Member Supporter

Wow! You're gonna be running like crazy in another year with those two! May they be best friends as they grow up! :)

7. kesoaps

kesoaps Well-Known Member

Terror in tennis shoes, they'll be, lol! I can't believe all that hair! Glad you've got yourself two healthy grandsons.

8. Rea

Rea Well-Known Member

I would love to do nothing but chase those two around togther in a year, but as it is, the newest one is Hawaii currently and I've even yet to hold him. I'm so hoping they get to come home over x-mas holidays. If not I hoping that by next summer I'll be able to manage to get over there, which is way to far away from now!

The other one is in Missouri and I'm counting the days I can get back up there closer to him. Gonna spend Thanksgiving w/ them. :baby04: But my daughter called last night to tell me that her fiance may be layed off soon and if he is, he's considering a job offer up in Virginia!

My heart is breaking and I'm so hoping they don't go! But I love these grandbabies and plan to see them every oppurtunity I get.

Rea

9. Zipporah

Zipporah Well-Known Member

Beautiful babies.