Well, as it seems, all our girls are coming into heat again, and as a result of it our youngest buck has become an excellent jumper / escape artist. I've caught him in with the girls twice in past 4 days, but I believe (and hope) the problem is fixed and he should no longer escape. Anyway, I think I've narrowed down the 'possible pregnant' does to four. One is his mother, one is his twin, another of no relation that I'm not worried about, and a fourth who kidded only 9 weeks ago. Soooo, now what? I'm not tooo worried about the son to mother breeding, I know some people do it that way. His sister kidded 10 weeks ago . . . how stressful is this going to be on her (and the fourth doe) to kid/breed so close together? Also, these are first fresheners, will this hurt next years milk production? To be dried off so soon? Plus, we're looking at late January for kidding dates and we get some nasty cold weather here at that time (don't usually start kidding season until Mid - Late March). Errrgh, :help: We're having some blood work done in a couple of weeks, so we may double check for pregnancies then. How late is too late if we decided to abort the kids? Can you use black cohosh to abort a goat? If we use lutelyse, is the milk still drinkable? Advise, opinions, etc. welcomed.