Homesteading Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,043 Posts
The way I see it, in the 2 incidents Rittenhouse was at about the same place in a scuffle as Arbery. Both were being chased by people intending to do them harm.

I thought there was something dirty about the whole Arbery case from the beginning. How in the world do you get to claim self defence when you got in a truck with your gun and actively chased someone down when they posed no physical threat to you?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I started this thread to illustrate the escalation of the war.
i am a bit late jumping in .. lets take color out of this three men thinking some one might been doing something wrong and do not see him carrying a tv or even a water bottle . grab a shotgun and get in truck and chase a man down.. when the man runs our of places to run and the guy with the shotgun points it at him. grabing it might be the only defence that man had after all he ran till he could run no more.. flight or fight..

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
no one should want to see a nother person die.. sometimes you need to just to know the contex.. sad
I think I’ve still got the morgue pics of Rosenbaum and Huber in my email. Want me to go dig them up for you?
Dead-commie shots.

Seriously, why would you post a video of someone being murdered on here. What is wrong with you?

It’s not like we need to get the word out about Arbery’s murder being swept under the rug. The coverup was brought to light, his murderers were tried and convicted. There’s plenty of places on the internet where someone can go to watch people being murdered. Why bring that here?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think I’ve still got the morgue pics of Rosenbaum and Huber in my email. Want me to go dig them up for you?
Dead-commie shots.

Seriously, why would you post a video of someone being murdered on here. What is wrong with you?

It’s not like we need to get the word out about Arbery’s murder being swept under the rug. The coverup was brought to light, his murderers were tried and convicted. There’s plenty of places on the internet where someone can go to watch people being murdered. Why bring that here?
why would you post a video of someone being murdered on here. , ok i think it was in post 13 when i read escalate a war and one other replied . i know..
and this in my mind was the end of the escalation of a war for who could look at that and not understand.. sometimes you have to see the bad so it does not happen again... one instance of this would be the burning girl in vietnam.. that ended the war.. now not meaning to be rude how old are you..?. what you see in your life time has a impact on how you think.. and no it was not meant to offend any one.. it was meant to do a job and seemed to worked.. the thread slowed down.. alot

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
why would you post a video of someone being murdered on here. , ok i think it was in post 13 when i read escalate a war and one other replied . i know..
and this in my mind was the end of the escalation of a war for who could look at that and not understand.. sometimes you have to see the bad so it does not happen again... one instance of this would be the burning girl in vietnam.. that ended the war.. now not meaning to be rude how old are you..?. what you see in your life time has a impact on how you think.. and no it was not meant to offend any one.. it was meant to do a job and seemed to worked.. the thread slowed down.. alot
I’d love to respond, but English is my only language. Sorry.

Tossing a word salad and expecting your audience to translate it is just lazy, and a bit rude.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I’d love to respond, but English is my only language. Sorry.

Tossing a word salad and expecting your audience to translate it is just lazy, and a bit rude.
thats ok.. i know that my mind does not quite work like others it seems. maybe i am just . humm. speaking to a smarter person that might understand.. and yet this sounded rude when i did not want to make it sound so... sorry to offend

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think most of us agree that this was the right verdict, just like the Rittenhouse verdict.

And I think most of us agree that TPTB in Georgia who hid this should be held responsible as well....but they won't, because they are government.

The Jusse Smollet trial starts today. Presupposing the trial, I think most of us agree that he is guilty, and that the prosecutors who dropped the charges should be held accountable as well.

I wonder how our left leaning HT friends feel about that.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think most of us agree that this was the right verdict, just like the Rittenhouse verdict.

And I think most of us agree that TPTB in Georgia who hid this should be held responsible as well....but they won't, because they are government.

The Jusse Smollet trial starts today. Presupposing the trial, I think most of us agree that he is guilty, and that the prosecutors who dropped the charges should be held accountable as well.

I wonder how our left leaning HT friends feel about that.
well as being a my a left leaning person .. one leg short that the other. if he did that . he should be in jail or fined very harshly.. there are real crimes that need out help and not a fake crime. not about left or right. about truth only

·
Registered
61 Posts
The burning Vietnamese girl was injured in a napalm strike by the South Vietnamese Air Force, the US had nothing to do with it.
And as for ending the war, we were already almost all gone by then.
Me? 5th Infantry Division, Vietnam 1969-1970.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts