Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...that she couldn't possibly stink! :clap: lol
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
It was so fun having our booth set up next to yours yesterday at the Market Days! What a blast! I hope you did pretty good on sales! You are exceptionally talented and my son is going to love his Christmas gift that you made. Thanks for bartering with me!
Anyone who lives in the Kerrville area and has never been to the monthly Market DAys - you should go! It's pretty cool.
We bartered soap for Christmas presents for our kids from several different vendors there. We werent going to be able to buy Christmas presents because of how tight money is, so that was really cool!!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
NOONE BELEIVE THIS WOMAN!!! She is insane and obviously being smelling scented soaps waaaaaaaaay to long!!!:p

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
now everyone is reading this and thinking "what are these two knuckleheads jabbering about:confused::p

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
TexasArtist, I have a cousin from Fredericksburg Tx that sells soap. Don't know if it's in Kerrville or not but her and her daughter makes it and sells it at the monthly market somewhere around Fredericksburg. They make some really good soap, lotions and candles.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Ruby - I think we met your cousin and her daughter last month. Do they sell knitted and crocheted items as well? She wasnt there this Saturday because her grandson was getting married! They are really nice folks, and they make some wonderful soaps and lotions! Someone was watching their booth for them yesterday.
I'd post of pic of the decorative bow that TexasArtist made if she'd let me! (??will ya??)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
TexasArtist, I have a cousin from Fredericksburg Tx that sells soap. Don't know if it's in Kerrville or not but her and her daughter makes it and sells it at the monthly market somewhere around Fredericksburg. They make some really good soap, lotions and candles.
ohhh she wouldn't happen to be a crazy lady on HT that goes by the name ARK would she???:p
I think you'd be talking about the Fredericksburg trade days. They have a huge place. I've sold some of my work there from time to time.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I'd post of pic of the decorative bow that TexasArtist made if she'd let me! (??will ya??)
Well ya already made enough trouble why stop now??:p heheh go ahead. It's yours now anyway.........did you already give it to your son?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts