Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Wednesday morning my husband, David, suffered respiratory arrest, followed by cardiac arrest, and his blood sugars were at 10. They say he was only "gone" for five minutes or so before they restarted his heart. So far we are unsure what damage was done.

Please think of David and offer a prayer , or good wishes to the diety of your choice...that all is as it should be, quickly. He is a good man.

Mon

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Prayers and good thoughts for him.

Just to let you know, about a month ago my uncle went in for a pacemaker - he was 'gone' for 5 minutes once they put him under for the procedure. They brought him back. He had all the tests and he has had no damage to his nurology, etc. May your hubby's outcome be as good as it has been for my Uncle.

Angie

·
Banned
2,828 Posts
I'm sorry you and your family are going through this scary time. I'll keep your hubby & you in my thoughts & I'll light a candle for his recovery.:)

Stay strong ((((hugs))))

·
Premium Member
12,677 Posts
Having been in both places, as the critical patient and/or the concerned spouse, allow me to say this - it was emotionally easier to be the critical patient. Keep your positive thoughts around you and your husband for all will be well. I've "died" twice since 1997. Doesn't have to mean the end either way.

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
praying
Ciindyc.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Prayers for a full recovery and prayers for you; I know this has to be a difficult time for you.

Please keep us updated.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts