Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many more are in need than I but I am asking for a few prayers or good thoughts tomorrow for me....

I have been battling some health issues/avoiding them as well and am going in to see the dr. - I'm really dr. SHY and avoid them at all costs... (but this has the potential to be pretty serious)

Go in at 8:30 am - will post after I get home....

Thanks!

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Prayers for a low stress doc visit and a better outcome than you are dreading.

Wishing you WELL.

Angie

·
Registered
262 Posts
I am sending you calm, loving thoughts. Just remember that you are in charge of your own self and everyone is there to make you a better you.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Prayers here!

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for all the prayers....

I did write down everything for the doctor and we sat and discussed it very thoroughly.....

He honestly thinks it is anxiety (which is manifesting itself in other ways) that is causing me all this trouble... not something worse... PTL!! He gave me a list of things to try for the next three weeks to help lessen the problems I am having, but wants me to come back in 3 weeks if I don't improve - We are going to discuss anti-anxiety meds then.... (he even gave me a 20% discount on the office visit because I don't have insurance!)

I will have the list of $4 Walmart meds for him to look at when I go back in the event he decides to medicate....

Thanks for the prayers....

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As far as tests go, he said we would do them as soon as my insurance kicks in which will be in October... (a thorough physical exam was performed however along with a lengthy discussion)

He just didn't want to send me home with a heart monitor, or order a bunch of tests since I don't have insurance... (I thought that was refreshingly honest!) As soon as my insurance kicks in however, he wants me in there for a full physical and blood workup -

After our conversation this morning, I am feeling much more confident that his diagnosis is correct.... I suffered from severe PPD after my last child and I thought I had managed to get passed it... however, he thinks the anxiety is just manifesting itself in other ways and thus causing me so many problems healthwise...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts