Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our group, Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue just received a high compliment.

I was told that the couple who adopted my first Boston Terrier foster dog on Wednesday are retired and have adopted several other rescues (labs, mini schnauzer, don't know what else) were terrific people, so nice, etc. Well, they came. They saw. They took him home. This morning they called the woman in charge of adopters and said that MWBTR is the best organization they have worked with. The others just "thanks for the money, here's your dog". We, on the other hand, are courteous and kind. They are very happy that I took the trouble to train Rhett Butler and feed him a high end diet (BARF) to fatten him up.

To all of you who do rescue, see, there really are people who appreciate you!

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Yes there is people out there that appreciate us. Normally it is the people that get these dogs that were thrown away...after we have put time and effort into turning them around into a dog that anyone would be happy to say was thiers. Just makes me tear up when I get emails about how well behaved and happy the dog is and they with it.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
You are part of that group? Neat! I've seen a couple of dogs that are being fostered here in Des Moines. Nice dogs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts