Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today, I was getting ready for church. Showering, shaving, etc. As I stood looking at my beard I began to trim it, thin it out... you know, try to look respectable. Then I got creative.

I called Amy in. She said I had an Elvis vibe. I got ready to trim it to just the Fumanchu... then I decided to keep it. Just for today.

She's been laughing all day. Now I am threatening to keep it and embarrass her for her laughing at me.

I have to go get firewood for one of our neighbors tomorrow... hmmmm... how much can I embarrass her?

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
I think you look very nice, Seedspreader and your sidekick is a real live doll.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
My hubb has had a goatee for many years I won't let him shave it off. It looks better on him than a beard and no razor rash from the chin. The Sideburns are a hooot!

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
My husband gets creative too and this is one of his favorite ways to shave. I think it looks great, nothing wrong with it :).

·
Registered
13,303 Posts
It looks great!!

My hubby has the same 'do'....I like it and won't let him shave it either, although in this pic it was getting a bit unruly and in need of some tidying :D

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I thought maybe you had a visit from another forum member. :) Every time I see Cabin Fever, I think of "him" instead of "it". I have a giveaway on my blog called The Cure for Cabin Fever. I thought of all sorts of comments because of our forum friend. :)

·
Perpetually curious!
2,749 Posts
Make the sideburns a bit thinner and you'll look like half the men I know here in Michigan. Including myself until I got tired of trying to shape the goatee all the time. Still have the sideburns. I do the goatee a couple times a year because my wife likes it.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Tiempo

That pic is great ! Love the expression on the kittens face..think maybe it read the book title and got worried what was going to happen?

·
Registered
677 Posts
My husband got creative shaving one night. He was trimming his goatee up real nice and wouldn't turn the water faucet on for the cat. So the cat bit him on the elbow. He ended up shaving a hole in his goatee and had to shave the whole thing off!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts