Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wife,mom,taxi driver,cook
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we got a dusting of snow last night....its still coming down now but there won't be much accumulation. it was enough to send the kids into super hyper mode though. We all went out this morning to play....it was Charlie's first time playing in it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
ginnie i need to borrow your children for a bit if you don't mind. i am in charlotte as well and my dogs are going crazy. the younger one is running all over the place. she can't figure out where the snowballs are disappearing to.

if you could send the kids over i would appreciate it muchly as i am tired of throwing snowballs to that mutt.

·
wife,mom,taxi driver,cook
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ginnie i need to borrow your children for a bit if you don't mind. i am in charlotte as well and my dogs are going crazy. the younger one is running all over the place. she can't figure out where the snowballs are disappearing to.

if you could send the kids over i would appreciate it muchly as i am tired of throwing snowballs to that mutt.
well I could also send you our little dog to play.....he's been trying to catch snowballs all morning! They keep disappearing on him too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts