Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a couple of quilts that I finished last year. The first one was for our youngest son. It took me over 10 years to finish it. It became quite the joke in the family, wondering if mom was ever going to finish Jon's quilt. :shrug: When I first learned to quilt, I decided to make a quilt for each of our 5 kids. To say I was overwhelmed is an understatement. I didn't have a digital camera when I finished the first 4 quilts, but here is Jon's.

As you can see in the last picture, my cat, Callie loved the quilt. :baby04:

This is a quilt that I made for our first grandson, Ashton, for Christmas last year. Our daughter says he sleeps with it every night.

If I have posted these before, please forgive me for doing it again. just can't remember if I did or not. :help:

Winona

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
If you've posted them I've missed them, and I hang around here a lot.

Those are incredible. You are so good.

Thank you for sharing.

Angie

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Those are beautiful. I see you have a cat to hold 'em down for you too. As soon as a bring out the cutting table, sewing basket or machine, my big orange tom, Pumpkin, comes out of the woodwork to hold it down for me. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
MoCrafter, you really really do fantasic work these are just wonderful, if you posted them before, it was before I was a member, I would have remembered seeing something this beautiful.
bopeep

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
You do great work. I'm sure your son and grandson do wrap themselves in your love every night.

I want to be a quilter just like you. Maybe one day................

prairiegirl

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Those quilts are VERY NICE. Congratualtions on finishing so many of them. You just may be an inspiration to me to get back to quilting!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Wow They are totally Awsome! Thanks for posting the pictures. And now I feel a bit more normal taking only 5 years (so far) to get mine done. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts