Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me your Zombie preparedness plan. Is it the same as your general SHTF plan or would it be different? Zombies seem like less of a SHTF and more of a TEOTWAWKI

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yeah I’m in the same place as Oregon, only I’ll have fireworks ready to attract them so I get them all at one time. And do it every few days. Lol
Oh and I’d have my silencer on my gun.
Why do you need the silencer when you have the fireworks ? Living in Swedn I know very little about guns:confused:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Does that mean politicians are Zombies? They are already brain dead are they not? We could include most of the senior bureaucrats with the politicians!

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
My Zombie preparedness plan simply involves making sure that we have both light and dark rum and orange liqueur as well as pineapple juice for me and grenadine syrup for him.

·
Banned
980 Posts
never got that show the walking dead...zombies would be so easy to deal with really, at least how they were...these so called evolved zombies would be more difficult obviously, but the regular ones I mean come on...huge pits and cleared area with just big huge earth movers that go through them and chop them up by the hordes....really wouldnt be difficult I do not think.

·
Registered
128 Posts
This i
But we do love our Zombie Tiki Coctails! and if there is an apocalypse rum will be scarce and not to be wasted when we could get wasted.
This is very true. But we don’t get to wasted just so we can still think and stay alive.
A friend of mine asked me to put a plan together for him in case of zombies. I thought to myself what would I really do. So I made a job list for everyone I knew. Job list basically was what they had to get and where we were all supposed to meet. It took me almost 2 months to make the list.
I think I still have a copy of it somewhere, I was going to try and write a book. But but when I got to the half way point in the book I got blocked. I put it away and tried to go back to it several times no luck still blocked.

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
I don't believe in Zombies - as in the dead coming back to life and eating the living. I do however believe that we will one day be faced with a pandemic that will be incurable and devastate humanity. We will have to be able to keep the infected away from the healthy remainders and that will involve a lot of suffering and killing.

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
I used my tractor to dig out a circular trench surrounding my house. The ditch is 10' wide and 6 feet deep. My two sons stole a tanker full of 40 weight oil last summer and we filled the trench to the brim. Any zombie issues we have had thus far ended when they fell into the moat. If they come up and out on our side we just hit them with a flaming arrow.
Only drawback is I need another tanker with 20 weight to use during the winter when the cold weather gums up the ditch.
Well, that and now my well water tastes funny.

·
Registered
338 Posts
When the zombie horde comes for me I'll use the ol grizzy bear escape trick: shoot my girlfriend in the knee with my pistol and briskly walk away to safety.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts