Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My beautiful wife would like a new sidearm. 9mm, lazer and a safety. She has a Walther now. But it doesn't have a safety. Some will say the hammer is the safety. She knows that.
My question. What make n model 9mm has a safety switch on it ,lazer or lazer adaptable. And she likes pink came of course.
I bought her a nice little 38 police special for her birthday but she wants a lazer.
Thanks man

·
Super Moderator
9,633 Posts
we need more info ,

what size is she looking for , carry gun?

what make and model is the 38spl you may be able to get the laser for it

two things you can't trust , the safety and that our laser will have a good battery when you need it.

train like you won't have the laser and be glad if you do

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ruger ec9s
Several options for laser. My wife carries this occasionally.

Hi Point C9
Should have a laser available, have never owned this. Know a lady at Work who has 1.

SCCY
My friends wife has 1 with a laser.

There are probably more, but not sure. Have you googled it?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I have a Smith & Wesson Shield (9mm). It has a safety, not sure if you can add a laser or not. I like the size for carrying concealed. Apparently you can get it in Pink....mine is boring black. ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,851 Posts
Posted 4/11/21 6:51 PM CDST

If she likes her .38 and just wants a sight laser, you could do as my neighbor did for his wife who likes her .38 Taurus snub and buy a $75 set of after market laser grips that light on with pressure on a button on the grip.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a model 32. Revolver. If memory serves it says police special on the barrel. 2-3" barrel. Feels real nice in the hand.
I did come across a S&W ez slide . Had lazer adaptable n manual safety on both sides. And advertised as being able to slide the receiver easily. Maybe model MSR comes to mind?
Anyone know about these guns ?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hello all. My beautiful wife would like a new sidearm. 9mm, lazer and a safety. She has a Walther now. But it doesn't have a safety. Some will say the hammer is the safety. She knows that.
My question. What make n model 9mm has a safety switch on it ,lazer or lazer adaptable. And she likes pink came of course.
I bought her a nice little 38 police special for her birthday but she wants a lazer.
Thanks man
Sig Saur P365 small, 9 mm, compact, has laser. Fits into the palm of her hand, feels good

·
Registered
42 Posts
+1 for the M&P but she may like the H&K P30.
P30 - Heckler & Koch

My wife had a Sig P250 Compact but did not like the long trigger pull of a SA only so we got her the H&K P30. She loves it and it fits her hand well.
She also looked at (test fired) a S&W M&P and it was the runner up choice if the P30 had turned out unavailable for some reason.

MODS PLEASE NOTE >>> ITS NOT SPAM, IT'S A REFERENCE LINK TO H&K FIREARMS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts